Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community
Old 08-15-2017, 06:14 PM   #21
StrykerSteve
Ass Handler

Exp:

That must be it, I thought there was a different one. But I'm getting old and my memory sucks. Did you consider including the one interview where Hamilton got photobomb'd as well?
StrykerSteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2017, 06:23 PM   #22
AC
Resident Videologist

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrykerSteve View Post
That must be it, I thought there was a different one. But I'm getting old and my memory sucks. Did you consider including the one interview where Hamilton got photobomb'd as well?
I never saw a video of it, just a photo that got tweeted out.
AC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 03:50 PM   #23
Gaudreau is a Ninja
Scoring Winger

Exp:

Dougie rocks great job AC!!!!!
Calgary Flames #1 St. Louis Cardinals #1
Gaudreau is a Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 08:19 PM   #24
activeStick
Franchise Player

Exp:

A lot of Hamilton's plays are indicative of extremely high hockey sense. Very deliberate shot types and shot placements in the video which result in goals. Flames have a real beauty in Dougie.

activeStick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 10:19 AM   #25
FanIn80
GOAT!

Exp:

On a scale of 10 out of 10, where would you guys rate Dougie Hamilton as a hockey player?

Would you put him at a 10, or would he be more realistically just a 10 with potential of being a 10? I know someone's going to argue that the guy's like a 10 at the most, and that they wouldn't even waste a contract on him, but I think we can safely ignore those folks without having to feel like homers for it. As for me, I think the guy's solidly a 10 or a 10. I mean, he's not Bobby Orr, so let's not get carried away here, but I think a solid, respectable 10 or 10 is perfect for where he is right now in his career.

PS. Brilliant video again, AC!
FanIn80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 10:24 AM   #26
Kipper_3434
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by FanIn80 View Post
On a scale of 10 out of 10, where would you guys rate Dougie Hamilton as a hockey player?

Would you put him at a 10, or would he be more realistically just a 10 with potential of being a 10? I know someone's going to argue that the guy's like a 10 at the most, and that they wouldn't even waste a contract on him, but I think we can safely ignore those folks without having to feel like homers for it. As for me, I think the guy's solidly a 10 or a 10. I mean, he's not Bobby Orr, so let's not get carried away here, but I think a solid, respectable 10 or 10 is perfect for where he is right now in his career.

PS. Brilliant video again, AC!
he's a 9. As in his next contract will be 9m aav. Seriously though his stats are just as good as young doughty and PK, lots to love.
Kipper_3434 is offline   Reply With Quote