Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community

Go Back   Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community > Main Forums > The Off Topic Forum
Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-31-2014, 10:14 AM   #81
Johnny199r
First Line Centre

Exp:

I'm 32 years old. I noticed in pictures from last summer that I was going bald in the back of my head. I had no idea. I have no balding in the front of my hairline. I never thought it would be the giant bald spot in the back part of the top of my head that would get me.

I shave my head in the summer time already. It wont be too many years from now that I do it year round.
Johnny199r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2014, 10:25 AM   #82
Peanut
First Line Centre

Exp:

32. No greys currently and keeping my fingers crossed they stay away for awhile yet.
Old 10-31-2014, 11:43 AM   #83
Muta
Franchise Player

Exp:

31. Got a full head of hair but I've got some greys on the right side of my head, not the left.

I'm still f'n sexy regardless, though.
Muta is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2014, 12:22 PM   #84
jammies
Basement Chicken Choker

Location: In a land without pants, or war, or want. But mostly we care about the pants.
Exp:

I started getting the occasional grey hair around 45, but it's still almost all luxuriously thick, dark and sexy. Sometimes, when it's windy, I stand outside and just allow the breeze to rush through my luscious locks, and people will stop, stare, and ask: "Are you a hair model for a fashionable magazine?"

I just smile a little and say, "You're blocking my wind, paisan. Please move aside and let the wonder-top keep on giving joy to the world."
Old 10-31-2014, 01:03 PM   #85
Harju
Backup Goalie

Exp:

I started around 40. Now most of it is still pretty good, but the temples will turn silver if left alone. I touch them up with Just for Men (my wife started me doing this). It doesn't get rid of the grey, just calms it down so the temples match the rest of my head.
The upside of greying hair is that it is coarser and more manageable. I used to have thin blond hair that basically laid flat.
Harju is offline   Reply With Quote