Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community
Old 07-04-2016, 02:18 PM   #1
RT14
First Line Centre

Exp:
Default Utilities Broker

Hey CP friends,

I have recently taken on a position as a utilities broker with a growing company called PowerMark Resources Ltd.

We provide small to large businesses anywhere in Alberta with the best options for their power and gas supplies as well as second to none customer service and care. Once you've chosen the plan that works best for you, I will personally call each and every client periodically to keep him/her up to date with the latest market research and analysis in order to take full advantage of the constantly shifting market.

It is my job to ensure my clients are comfortable with their utilities provider and to look out for their best interest so that you continue to re-sign with me and build a lasting relationship. Too often as it stands, providers just automatically renew expiring contracts at bloated prices without establishing what the customers new needs are. Through PowerMark, I will not only provide you with the most competitive pricing and best options from the start, I will also keep in touch over the course of your contract and go over renewal options months BEFORE your contract expires to ensure you are always saving money and educated on the market.

Our process is simple, safe, and doesn't cost you, the client, a dime to make the switch. We will simply have you sign a Letter of Approval for PowerMark to be able to pull up your last 12 months of power and gas bills, or if you are more comfortable have a look at copies of your past bills, to come up with multiple energy plan options that will work best for you going forward. You are never obligated to sign any contracts if you don't like the plans presented as we are working towards building a trustworthy name and lasting relationships.

If you have any questions or would like me to provide your business with the best options for your energy needs, feel free to PM or e-mail me at:
ryant@powermarkresources.com

I look forward to hearing from you and am excited to help my fellow CPers!
RT14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2016, 09:56 AM   #2
MillerTime GFG
First Line Centre

Exp:

Didn't know there was such thing as a utilities broker. Cool, best of luck.
MillerTime GFG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2016, 11:31 AM   #3
RT14
First Line Centre

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MillerTime GFG View Post
Didn't know there was such thing as a utilities broker. Cool, best of luck.
It is relatively new to Alberta, and wasn't possible until the utilities became deregulated in the late 90's, but it is definitely a growing market as businesses become more aware of saving everywhere they can and appreciate great service above all else. So far I'm finding a lot of people have been looking for such a service but unable to find anything in Alberta so I'm thinking this is a worthwhile investment of my time and energy.
RT14 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to RT14 For This Useful Post: