Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community

Go Back   Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community > Main Forums > The Off Topic Forum > Property Management by David Briere
Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-15-2015, 07:03 PM   #1
Kerplunk
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:
Default Testimonial

I went with David to manage my property a bit over a month ago, and he has gone above and beyond what I expected a property manager to do; I am very pleased with the work he has currently done managing my place. I would absolutely recommend him if you are looking to rent out a place through a property manager.

The long version:

A few months ago I started looking at a number of property management companies to rent out my place in the NE, and was at that time referred to David through CP (thanks Travis). I asked a number of questions of each management company on my list, in an attempt to find someone that would look after the tenants that they are placing, as well as treat my place more like their own property, not just another location to shove a renter. David stood out as the clear choice.

Throughout the process of renting the property out David was extremely helpful in offering advice and help as needed, helping to get the property ready for renters, and answered any questions or concerns I had in a timely manner. This was huge for me, as shortly afterwards I went under the knife to fix my knee, and his help was greatly appreciated.

We are only in the first month of the lease right now, but everything is going smoothly, largely thanks to David.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kerplunk For This Useful Post:
Old 07-23-2015, 07:40 PM   #2
Travis Munroe
RealtorŪ

Exp:
Default Shoutout To Property Manager DB

I have seen a couple of testimonials pop up and figured 1 thread would make things more efficient.

I have worked with Dave for a while now and we have worked in sync on a couple of properties. He is extremely diligent in getting things done and helped me on my own rental. When he says he is going to do something, he gets it done. I have worked with other property managers and am often felt as if I am on the backburner and out of the loop (be it my own properties or when a seller is also trying to rent). Dave makes me feel as if I am his only client while I know he has a large database of properties! Thanks for your work and I hope CP works out well for you.

OFFICIAL CP REALTOR & PROPERTY MANAGER
Travis Munroe | Century 21 Elevate | 403.971.4300

Residential Buying & Selling
info@tmunroe.com
www.tmunroe.com

Property Management
travis@mpmCalgary.com
www.mpmCalgary.com
The Following User Says Thank You to Travis Munroe For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2015, 12:43 PM   #3
Spuds_Buckley
Crash and Bang Winger

Exp:

Another thumbs up here for David. I waffled quite a bit in deciding if I wanted to hire a property manager for my condo because to be honest I had not heard many positive things about them in general.

Turns out I made the right choice. David has been a great asset in helping alleviate a lot of time and hassle with getting my unit a renter. Communication is great... I can call or text him and I know I'll get a response quickly.

Thanks to David and CP!
The Following User Says Thank You to Spuds_Buckley For This Useful Post:
Old 10-01-2015, 04:05 PM   #4
Jason14h
Franchise Player

Exp:

Another thumbs up! First time needing to use this type of service and always like to try and hit up CP members.

David helped me rent my condo and I didn’t lift a finger. He handled everything from the start and continues to manage excellently.

We ran into some building issues where he needed to make numerous visits to the property and accommodate certain trades. His communication throughout the entire process was detailed and timely.

I would recommend David to anyone looking for Management services.Don't let him being a Canadians fan deter you!
The Following User Says Thank You to Jason14h For This Useful Post: