Originally Posted by Skootenbeeten
Hello, I am just looking for some advice on how I should go about renewing my mortgage. I am with TD right now and have a few months before the date comes up. They called me and offered a 5 yr variable at 2.45% and a 1yr term at 2.99%. I have been very interested in selling so the penalties associated kinda scare me but I really don't like the idea of a 1yr term. I didn't want to distract from the other threads so I made my own. Thanks.
Thanks for your post Skootenbeeten.
I am assuming that TD is offering an early renewal? If so, I would probably hold off as you have nothing to lose and possibly more to gain by waiting.
We will PM you with more info regarding your options and to understand further your plans/ goals if selling is in the cards. ~Tim