Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community

Go Back   Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community > Leagues and Games > Calgarypuck Hockey League
Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-28-2012, 08:01 AM   #1
Goffie
Franchise Player

Exp:
Icon40 Gagner not happy with role on Pens.

Any 21 year old who puts up well over 60pts in the CPHL usually has a bright future ahead of him with his team. Sam Gagner doesn't think that analogy applies to him. Gagner caught up with local media at a fundraising event earlier this weekend and gave his thought about the situation in Pittsburgh.

Darren Dreger TSN: Sam it most be a little disappointing when your team is expected to make a run to be swept in round 1.

Sam Gagner: Well it was for sure, we did not show up to play. I will not take any blame in this series though as I led the team in scoring. Our other guys needed to step up.

Pierre Mcguire NBC: Sam you were a MONSTER at times this year. Where do you see yourself in the lineup next year?

SG: Ideally I should be in the middle of my junior line mate Patrick Kane, but I see myself in another jersey.

PM: Another jersey? Are you not happy in Pittsburgh?

SG: The thing is I am happy, but I see myself too low on the depth chart here and dont see them giving me the ice time I deserve, so I will go elsewhere and show the Pens that they should have been higher on my talent. That's enough questions, I'll talk more once my situation is settled.

DD: There you have it folks, start the rumors, Sam Gagner will likely start the season in a different jersey. I am told that the Pens have not actively shopped him but that they have been willing to listen to offers and will start shopping Gagner heavily soon. More info as this situation develops.

Goffie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Goffie For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2012, 02:58 PM   #2
nickerjones
Franchise Player

Exp:

What a prima donna ... this guy has all makings of a blue jacket
Old 04-28-2012, 10:12 PM   #3
MJK
Franchise Player

Exp:

The Columbus Blue Jackets will gladly offer a 4th round pick for Sam Gagner after the playoffs.
MJK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 10:16 AM   #4
Goffie
Franchise Player

Exp:

Sam Gagner was seen whistling and dancing towards the airport terminal singing "I'll be home soon pop, I'll be home soon!"

When asked to elaborate Gagner mumbled something about only the old man understands his talent.

In other news a visibly excited Cheese was seen waiting in the Calgary airport 3hrs after Gagner's flight left.

Cheese refused to elaborate on why he was so happy.

Time will tell if these two stories are related.

Goffie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Goffie For This Useful Post: