Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community

Go Back   Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community > Main Forums > Buy And Sell > The CP Power Ring
Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-12-2014, 09:40 AM   #1
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:
Default Webinar offer (project based ERP)

Hello fellow CP'ers

I thought I would post this here in case there is any interest in it. I'm hosting a free Webinar on Wed March 19th at 12:00 PM MST.

The Webinar covers the following

Building a strong project management culture in your firm and how systems can get you there

While technical and design expertise is at the core of every firm, project management is too. Successful projects are the only way a firm can make money, satisfy clients and grow. SSL Solutions and Deltek would like to show you a better way.

Principals and Project Managers should register for this free webinar which will show you:
· How technology helps to build strong and effective Project Managers
· Creating an environment that enables them to be successful.
· Instilling accountability across your organization
· Easing workloads and allowing your organization to keep its focus on its core competency . . . Projects
This free webinar is based on Deltek’s and SSL Solution’s combined experience in helping project based firms mange their projects effectively. We will use best practices and real world examples to show your organization that there is a better way.

If you're interested in attending shoot me an email at gbates@ssl-sol.com, and I'll send you the login information.

This is the first of 4 free webinars that focuses in on Project Based ERP's and their benefits

Besides this topic, the other topics will be
The advantages of moving your ERP into the Cloud
The 10 questions that will help you decide if a Project Based ERP will benefit your organization
Business Intelligence

Thanks

Last edited by CaptainCrunch; 03-12-2014 at 09:42 AM.
CaptainCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 02:00 PM   #2
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

Just a reminder that this is happening on Wednesday.

Its best suited to organizations that are using a bunch of systems to manage their projects and finance, if your orgnaization is struggling with project budgets versus actual, or having issues with claims against projects, employee retention at a Project Manager level, or have run into a brick wall growth wise.

If you can't make the Webinar but are interested email me at the about address and I can send out a recorded copy through spendspace.
Old 04-03-2014, 12:20 PM   #3
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

Bump

I will be doing a second in our series of 4 webinars on April 16th at 11:00 am. This webinar topic is "The benefits of putting your ERP in the cloud"

If any of you are interested please let me know by PM and I'll send you out an invited.