Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community
Old 10-27-2009, 08:45 AM   #21
BagoPucks
First Line Centre

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrns View Post
Sorry, they've left at least one set of lights for you up in the NW section at Harvest Hills.

lol. i was joking abt all the other clowns who think 100 means whatever your car can hit. I know there is more than one around the ring road. ( crowchild, Nosehill), a bunch in the NW. Also on second thought they do need a red light to launch off of dont they?
BagoPucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 09:19 AM   #22
Draug
First Line Centre

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrns View Post
Sorry, they've left at least one set of lights for you up in the NW section at Harvest Hills.
They have all the dirt in place for making a real overpass system there at Center Street, but nothing is paved for it. I am hoping they build the proper overpass sooner rather than later because the constant flow of traffic on Center will ensure the lights are stopping Ring Road traffic often.
Draug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 09:29 AM   #23
You Need a Thneed
Voted for Kodos

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draug View Post
They have all the dirt in place for making a real overpass system there at Center Street, but nothing is paved for it. I am hoping they build the proper overpass sooner rather than later because the constant flow of traffic on Center will ensure the lights are stopping Ring Road traffic often.
Yeah, the two lights that will remain when all announced construction is completed will be a pain (harvest Hills and Nose Hill), but at least they added interchanges at Sarcee and at Beddington Trail since they first announced the NW ring road project.

The grading is in place for the Harvest Hills/Centre Street interchange, and also at the 14th Street NW and the 11th Street NE future interchanges.
You Need a Thneed is online now   Reply With Quote