Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community
Old 03-24-2015, 04:58 PM   #1
bax
#1 Goaltender

Exp:
Default Looking For a Summer Sublet

Hello,

Please excuse me if this is in the wrong spot.

So basically, here is my situation. I am a university student outside of Calgary, but I have recently accepted a summer internship in downtown Calgary. I have been searching high and low for something to rent from the beginning to May until the end of August, however I have have had no luck whatsoever so far.

I am just looking in the wrong place? I would have though there would have been lots of subletting for the summer months going on. I would prefer to live in a bachelor or one bedroom by my self, but that just isn't looking like a possibility for me right now.

Any advice is appreciated!

Thanks
Old 03-24-2015, 07:33 PM   #2
bizaro86
Franchise Player

Exp:

Not much of a summer sublet market here, as most students are either from here or stay here for the summer to work. If you've checked rentfaster and kijiji youre looking in the right places.

Last edited by bizaro86; 03-25-2015 at 09:52 AM.
Old 03-24-2015, 10:37 PM   #3
Travis Munroe
RealtorŪ

Exp:

There is a property manager who sponsors the forum and has his own section. I will move this thread there as I am sure he can help you out as his company deals with a ton of short term rentals both furnished and unfurnished.

OFFICIAL CP REALTOR & PROPERTY MANAGER
Travis Munroe | Century 21 Elevate | 403.971.4300

Residential Buying & Selling
info@tmunroe.com
www.tmunroe.com

Property Management
travis@mpmCalgary.com
www.mpmCalgary.com
The Following User Says Thank You to Travis Munroe For This Useful Post:
Old 03-25-2015, 12:12 PM   #4
Property Manager DB
Crash and Bang Winger

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bax View Post
Hello,

Please excuse me if this is in the wrong spot.

So basically, here is my situation. I am a university student outside of Calgary, but I have recently accepted a summer internship in downtown Calgary. I have been searching high and low for something to rent from the beginning to May until the end of August, however I have have had no luck whatsoever so far.

I am just looking in the wrong place? I would have though there would have been lots of subletting for the summer months going on. I would prefer to live in a bachelor or one bedroom by my self, but that just isn't looking like a possibility for me right now.

Any advice is appreciated!

Thanks
Hi Bax,
I sent you a PM and can certainly help you with your rental search.

As Realtor 1 mentioned, we have a ton of properties downtown and they are available for short term term leases as well.

I'm always helping and looking to help tenants who are searching for places. Even if you are not interested in any Unison properties I promise to help you find what you are looking for!