Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community
Old 02-07-2015, 12:38 PM   #1
AdkOrtio#31
Draft Pick

Default Adk vs Wild and Utica

Hello everyone. I been shoveling roofs off all morning and decided to see whats up on the board. I did make it to the last two Adirondack Flames games. Wed night vs the Wild (worst team in the league). The Flames played there worst game of the year.Ortio was good but got pulled in favor of Carr after two because he was getting peppered.The wild had some decent talent on ice and capitalized on there chances. Anther thing that killed the Flames and gave them more chances was the Ref Koharski . He sucked. at one time 3 Flames where in the box and it gave the wild a 5 on 3. Boom Goal! 3 of the 4 goals the wild score were on the power play.Best part was Stu Bickel vs McGrattan. Last night was much better . Even tho the Flames cant beat the Comets it was the best hockey game I have seen all year. (Been to about 40 games so far) Both teams where even could have gone the other way. Marktrom and Ortio looked like Allstars. Mcgratten , Shore and Granlund were the stars. Culkin got cut and left the game to go to the hospital. hurt bad. Anyways headed there again tonight
AdkOrtio#31 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AdkOrtio#31 For This Useful Post: