Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community

Go Back   Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community > Main Forums > Other Sports: Football, Baseball, Local Hockey, Etc...
Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-24-2014, 10:26 PM   #61
OzSome
Franchise Player

Exp:

Efff U Suitor!! Making up excuses now. A 41 year old QB blah, blah, blah... Earlier you made him sound like an MOP candidate.
OzSome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 10:28 PM   #62
OzSome
Franchise Player

Exp:

Seriously?? That was way offside.
Old 10-24-2014, 10:30 PM   #63
OzSome
Franchise Player

Exp:

Huf did not throw a challenge flag because he is feeling sorry for the Priders.
Old 10-24-2014, 10:30 PM   #64
mile
Franchise Player

Exp:

Interception, lulz
mile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 10:31 PM   #65
OzSome
Franchise Player

Exp:

Another INT for Jamar Wall. I wonder what is Suitor excuse on Joseph INT now?
Old 10-24-2014, 10:33 PM   #66
browna
Franchise Player

Exp:

Just as the voices started to pick up, Wall eliminates the hope of Suitor with the 3rd INT in 8 minutes by Joseph.

See you Sask fans...enjoy the drive to Kindersely, before that, leave some money in our city on the way home.
browna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 10:33 PM   #67
Stanathan
Crash and Bang Winger

Exp:

Suitor is nothing but a twerking face.
Stanathan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 10:33 PM   #68
OzSome
Franchise Player

Exp:

I am glad the game is over and we escaped without any injuries. Always enjoyed for Stamps beating the Riders even if it is a meaningless game.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to OzSome For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2014, 10:35 PM   #69
PeteLFan
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:

16-2 would be awesome. Crazy we could be 15-1 of Parker doesn't fumble
PeteLFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 10:53 PM   #70
jammies
Basement Chicken Choker

Location: In a land without pants, or war, or want. But mostly we care about the pants.
Exp:

Reading these game threads is like looking into the mind of a schizophrenic.
Old 10-24-2014, 10:56 PM   #71
OzSome
Franchise Player

Exp:

What an awesome 4th quarter by both offense and defense. Defense especially played much tighter and pressured the old man Joseph more. With those pressures Joseph went back to his old self throwing INTs after another.

SB Nik Lewis played well tonight. I feel bad for him for not scoring TD on his last catch. You can tell dissapointed he was when he was stopped close to the end zone.

WR Eric Rogers. Looks like Stamps found another gem. This guy got the height and the speed and of course he can catch. He doesn't have the same speed as Mo & Joe nor the same mold as Fuller but this guy is going to be a good one.

RB Matt Walter was good tonight.

BLM played very well and he didn't lose his composure when he made some mistakes in the first half and also while they are down in the 3rd quarter. He looks like a QB who's been starting for a few season already.

DT Junior Turner. Last season especially in the playoff he looks like he was not ready at all. This season he looks really fit and it shows with his game especially in the last few games. He was awesome tonight.
Old 10-24-2014, 11:04 PM   #72
Da_Chief
Franchise Player

Exp:

That Eric Rogers looks like Fuller did at the end of last year hopefully he has better injury luck.

I'm not sure where we find these receivers from, are they that good or is it our system? I mean he was cut by an expansion team earlier this year and here he is looking like a keeper.

If all healthy: Lewis, Fuller, Price, Rogers, West, Cunningham, McDaniel are just the imports. IMHO all could start in this league. Hopefully 6 of them are healthy come playoffs.
Da_Chief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 11:07 PM   #73
M*A*S*H 4077
Franchise Player

Exp:

Well that was a fun night at McMahon. Joseph played a great 3 quarters, then the Stamps started getting to him. He's giving the team a chance, which is all you can ask for from him.

I thought Bagg was the only Rider who had a really good line. DL did pretty good as well, but they need to finish tackles when they have a chance. Lack of discipline hurt at various points.

Stamps came through when needed. I would love to see a November rematch with both teams healthy. That would be a good game
M*A*S*H 4077 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 11:59 PM   #74
OzSome
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da_Chief View Post
That Eric Rogers looks like Fuller did at the end of last year hopefully he has better injury luck.

I'm not sure where we find these receivers from, are they that good or is it our system? I mean he was cut by an expansion team earlier this year and here he is looking like a keeper.

If all healthy: Lewis, Fuller, Price, Rogers, West, Cunningham, McDaniel are just the imports. IMHO all could start in this league. Hopefully 6 of them are healthy come playoffs.
I think part of it was the system. It's like during the Wally Buono era here. We had a factory of quarterback and when they started taking the rein, they are fully qualified. Jeff Garcia, Dave Dickerson, Henry Burris and so on. Stamps never really rush their young players.
Old 10-25-2014, 12:09 AM   #75
Pizza
Poster

Exp:

Came back from McMahon too.
Despite this being a non factor game for the Stamps, It's always a great feeling to watch Rider fans go from loud and obnoxious to quiet and embarrassed

Great win guys! never let up, especially against the riders

PS the guy who challenged the world's fastest cow was a Riders fan decked out in green. Said he didnt need a head start. Surprise surprise, the cow ended up winning by at least 10 years

Last edited by Pizza; 10-25-2014 at 12:45 AM.
Pizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2014, 12:23 PM   #76
old-fart
Franchise Player

Exp:

All this game really proved is that a collection of Stamp replacement players and backups only need one quarter to beat the Riders handily. Riders are smoke and mirrors, their 9-8 record flatters them quite a bit when you consider that 5 of those wins came against the Bummers and Ottawa. Besides those two teams, they have lost the season series to every single other team in the CFL, including all 3 other eastern teams.

Their "superstar d" has now allowed an amazing 424 points, more than every other team not named the Bummers. Their offence is also near the bottom, as it was even when DD was playing.

This team just isn't very good.
old-fart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2014, 01:45 PM   #77
dash_pinched
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzSome View Post
Efff U Suitor!! Making up excuses now. A 41 year old QB blah, blah, blah... Earlier you made him sound like an MOP candidate.
The funny thing is a new thread popped up on RF.com with the main premise being Suitor always trashes the Riders and pumps the tires of their opposition. Are you kidding me, I swear Suitor has green and white pom-poms in the broadcast booth.
dash_pinched is offline   Reply With Quote