Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community
Old 03-21-2017, 09:55 AM   #6341
Lanny_McDonald
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Flames Fan View Post
“It was the Obama administration in 2009 that talked about a reset with Russia and a desire to reset relationships,” he added.
It was Hillary Clinton who signed off on a deal that gave a Russian company one-fifth the U.S.’ uranium supply… Where is the concern on the Hillary Clinton thing?” Spicer urged.
The press secretary castigated Democrats for being “quick to point fingers, and yet when it comes to discussing their own collusion or questions involving their involvement with Russia officials or buy-offs to the Russians, there’s no discussion there.”
“You’ve got to wonder on both sides, where’s the parity when it comes to these types of investigations?” he concluded.

https://youtu.be/rWv5hukVl1g
It took literally five seconds to prove this was bull####.

http://www.snopes.com/hillary-clinto...m-russia-deal/
Old 03-21-2017, 09:55 AM   #6342
burn_this_city
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
“It was the Obama administration in 2009 that talked about a reset with Russia and a desire to reset relationships,” he added.
It was Hillary Clinton who signed off on a deal that gave a Russian company one-fifth the U.S.’ uranium supply… Where is the concern on the Hillary Clinton thing?” Spicer urged.
The press secretary castigated Democrats for being “quick to point fingers, and yet when it comes to discussing their own collusion or questions involving their involvement with Russia officials or buy-offs to the Russians, there’s no discussion there.”
“You’ve got to wonder on both sides, where’s the parity when it comes to these types of investigations?” he concluded.

https://youtu.be/rWv5hukVl1g
Weird that the sale of a Canadian company with the majority of it's mining operations in Kazakhstan would somehow be American uranium.
Old 03-21-2017, 10:01 AM   #6343
DuffMan
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Hillary lost, get over it, move on.
Old 03-21-2017, 10:02 AM   #6344
DuffMan
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDVAN View Post
Frankly, if she was the puppeteer I think a lot of people would be happy.

She's a business woman, just like her dad, but I don't notice any signs of "mental illness" when she speaks.
Are you finally admitting that Donny J Littlehands has a bad case of the mental illness?
Old 03-21-2017, 10:04 AM   #6345
Flash Walken
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:

I expect Texas Flames Fan will see the light any minute now guys. Keep up the great work of rehashing the last 12 months of reality, I eagerly await Texas Flames Fan taking in this new, readily available information and re-examining his original positions.

Great Work, Team!
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Flash Walken For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2017, 10:07 AM   #6346
Drak
First Line Centre

Exp:

Donny's final tweet

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Drak For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2017, 10:17 AM   #6347
DuffMan
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash Walken View Post
I expect Texas Flames Fan will see the light any minute now guys. Keep up the great work of rehashing the last 12 months of reality, I eagerly await Texas Flames Fan taking in this new, readily available information and re-examining his original positions.

Great Work, Team!
I miss nobama
Old 03-21-2017, 10:27 AM   #6348
PostandIn
First Line Centre

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuffMan View Post
I miss nobama
and Buster
Old 03-21-2017, 11:00 AM   #6349
Thor
God of Hating Twitter

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Era View Post
It took literally five seconds to prove this was bull####.

http://www.snopes.com/hillary-clinto...m-russia-deal/
But didn't you know Snopes is a liberal website dedicated to promoting an agenda....
Old 03-21-2017, 11:24 AM   #6350
burn_this_city
Franchise Player

Exp:

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to burn_this_city For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2017, 11:37 AM   #6351
DuffMan
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thor View Post
But didn't you know Snopes is a liberal website dedicated to promoting an agenda....
Snopes is fake news, sad.
Old 03-21-2017, 11:39 AM   #6352
direwolf
Franchise Player

Exp:

Looks like the UK are now joining the U.S. with their electronics ban on airlines flying out of Muslim countries. Still no explanation from either government on the specific reasoning behind this.

http://money.cnn.com/2017/03/21/news...ban/index.html

Quote:
The United Kingdom has followed the United States in preventing passengers on flights from some countries in the Middle East and Africa from carrying devices such as laptops and tablets in the cabin.

The restrictions affect 14 airlines, six of which are based in the U.K. As in the U.S., the ban covers any electronic devices larger than a typical smartphone.

"The additional security measures may cause some disruption for passengers and flights, and we understand the frustration that will cause, but our top priority will always be to maintain the safety of British nationals," the government said in a statement.

The affected airlines are: British Airways, EasyJet, Jet2.com, Monarch, Thomas Cook, Thomson, Turkish Airlines, Pegasus Airways, Atlas-Global Airlines, Middle East Airlines, Egyptair, Royal Jordanian, Tunis Air and Saudia.
Old 03-21-2017, 11:53 AM   #6353
Senator Clay Davis
Franchise Player

Exp:

Trump cult is very much on edge right now about healthcare. They are holding out hope right now that Trump is engaged in some 47D chess and is trying to humiliate Paul Ryan by having the bill approved in both houses, only to veto it. But the cult will feel very betrayed if he signs the current bill, so be interesting to see if his support collapses even further if he does.
Old 03-21-2017, 11:58 AM   #6354
ah123
First Line Centre

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by direwolf View Post
Looks like the UK are now joining the U.S. with their electronics ban on airlines flying out of Muslim countries. Still no explanation from either government on the specific reasoning behind this.

Read somewhere that this based on intel that some terrorist org is looking at using lithium based batteries as an explosive. Restrictions also apply on some flights from Montreal to the Middle East
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ah123 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2017, 12:03 PM   #6355
Lanny_McDonald
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by direwolf View Post

This is likely a result of advance intelligence indicative of a possible threat with this particular attack vector.
Old 03-21-2017, 12:04 PM   #6356
Puppet Guy
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash Walken View Post

Great Work, Team!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuffMan View Post
I miss nobama
Quote:
Originally Posted by PostandIn View Post
and Buster
I don't miss Mikey the Redneck.

- Surferguy
Old 03-21-2017, 12:11 PM   #6357
Senator Clay Davis
Franchise Player

Exp:

Would you like to read something pathetic? You got it

Quote:
Caitlin Huey-Burns‏ @CHueyBurns 3h3 hours ago
Rep. Peter King says Trump pointed him out and said they grew up near each other. After that, "it would be hard for me to vote 'no.'"
https://twitter.com/CHueyBurns/statu...01893861777408
Old 03-21-2017, 12:27 PM   #6358
Flash Walken
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senator Clay Davis View Post
Would you like to read something pathetic? You got it

https://twitter.com/CHueyBurns/statu...01893861777408
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Flash Walken For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2017, 12:36 PM   #6359
FlamesAddiction
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah123 View Post
Read somewhere that this based on intel that some terrorist org is looking at using lithium based batteries as an explosive. Restrictions also apply on some flights from Montreal to the Middle East
I read that a lithium battery exploding in the cockpit was what they think caused that Egyptian plane a while back. Typically, it wouldn't have caused a crash, but because it was in the cockpit and started a fire fueled by a bottle of perfume, that was it.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017...gyptair-crash/

Last edited by FlamesAddiction; 03-21-2017 at 12:39 PM.
Old 03-21-2017, 12:38 PM   #6360
Texas Flames Fan
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senator Clay Davis View Post
Trump cult is very much on edge right now about healthcare. They are holding out hope right now that Trump is engaged in some 47D chess and is trying to humiliate Paul Ryan by having the bill approved in both houses, only to veto it. But the cult will feel very betrayed if he signs the current bill, so be interesting to see if his support collapses even further if he does.
I literally cannot wait for this Bill to be passed. Here in Texas I had to cancel my insurance as it increased 56% which was unaffordable to insure my family. I have had zero claims on the insurance and this increase is due to Obamacare. When you hear on the news that Obamacare is a disaster, take it from me personally it is worse than a disaster. I have faith that this bill will eventually open up the insurance market to the consumer. Competition is our friend in capitalist America.
Closed Thread

Tags
making snl great again , soviet murica? , trade wars , trumpcare = doa , utterly insane pressers