Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community

Go Back   Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community > Main Forums > The Off Topic Forum

Old 05-23-2017, 04:04 PM   #81
Clarkey
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:

Is Druh in any real trouble from Osteria's lawsuit or is it just a reputation thing?
Clarkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2017, 05:05 PM   #82
Joborule
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erick Estrada View Post
As someone said above when the man on top has resorted to condescending public comments like "math is challenging" to other politicians and has been part of many ugly twitter spats it's kind of par for the course in Calgary city hall these days.
Yeah I get it, they're suppose to be professional and respecful since they're in a position of high public responsiblity. But these comments seem to hold more weight than they should in the public forum. I feel like there's an appetite to be offended since it produces attention. People are incredibly thin-skinned if they're bothered or upset by comments like these. At times the 'victims' set themselves up for a diss. If you don't like, don't set yourself up for one.
Joborule is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2017, 05:57 PM   #83
TheAlpineOracle
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkey View Post
Is Druh in any real trouble from Osteria's lawsuit or is it just a reputation thing?
I doubt it, but it sure looks to me like's she been abusing her powers based on that article. I don't think Osteria people don't have the best reputation though, so that probably weakens what is likely a legitimate complaint. Another law suit for this council we get to pay for because they think they can say and do whatever it is they want.
TheAlpineOracle is offline   Reply With Quote