Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community
Old 10-06-2013, 10:55 PM   #21
Flambé
Crash and Bang Winger

Exp:

In my section tonight there were the usual number of Canuck fans, and though they were being obnoxious unfortunately the Flames fans were absolutely embarrassing.

One gentleman attempted to hit the loud and annoying Canuck fan with his drink but missed and cranked a fellow Flames fan in the back of the head about 5 rows ahead. Then his friend, also a Flames fan, walked down to the Canucks' row and threw his beer in the face of the Canuck fan with the original Canuck, hitting this guy in the face with his plastic cup.
Then they all got kicked out by security. Pretty pathetic.
Flambé is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 10:55 PM   #22
VANFLAMESFAN
Franchise Player

Exp:

These are the threads Captain Obvious used to drool over.
VANFLAMESFAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 10:56 PM   #23
Danomite
Farm Team Player

Exp:

I live in BC and listening to these classless fans make me want to puke. I have become a hater of the Canucks because of them. I will cheer for any other team in the NHL. I truly hope they never win a cup.
Danomite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 10:57 PM   #24
Ozy_Flame

Posted the 6 millionth post!

Exp:

Last season I posted a picture of a Canucks fan while sitting right behind him. This delta bravo was tatted up, pierced out, and obnoxious as all hell (along with his gross trashy girlfriend) . . . Flat rim hat worn backwards and a chin strap to boot.

And an Affliction t-shirt under the crappy jersey as icing on the cake.
Ozy_Flame is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ozy_Flame For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2013, 10:58 PM   #25
Young-Sneezy
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

i did think the guy sitting in front of me, with a wife and 2 year old throwing up 2 middle fingers after the canucks got a penalty was especially precious.
Young-Sneezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 11:00 PM   #26
djsFlames
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:

There were some classy canucks fans in discussions over the game tonight on some hockey boards and NHL. But the ones who reside in Calgary and attend the games I can attest are comprised of some terrible, trashy fans completely void of class.

I went to a CGY-VAN game a couple seasons back with friends and the two canucks fans in front of us took the inflatable "clappers" out of the hands of a girl that was with us when they got down in the game and popped them. We laughed it off because we didn't want to start anything over it and just assumed they were being sore losers. When we won the game they proceeded to throw their leftover beer on us because I guess we were being too loud.

They came off as not only bad fans, but pretty bad people. And there just seems to be a consistency of this kind of behavior at these games from what I've heard.
djsFlames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 11:03 PM   #27
MissAvery16
Crash and Bang Winger

Exp:

includes nba/mlb/premier league soccer/college sports..
MissAvery16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 11:05 PM   #28
LIP MAN
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by chalms04 View Post
This. Otto-matic and I were surrounded on three sides, and didn't have any run-ins. Even with our gratuitous cowbell use.

On the walk up to the 'Dome however, one of them called my red pants "offensive." So f 'em all.
I'm almost entirely certain you sit in the same section/row as me (202). I'm the guy that was in the Monahan jersey btw. The fans in our section were pretty tame in comparison to other games.
LIP MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 11:05 PM   #29
shogged
First Line Centre

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flambé View Post
In my section tonight there were the usual number of Canuck fans, and though they were being obnoxious unfortunately the Flames fans were absolutely embarrassing.

One gentleman attempted to hit the loud and annoying Canuck fan with his drink but missed and cranked a fellow Flames fan in the back of the head about 5 rows ahead. Then his friend, also a Flames fan, walked down to the Canucks' row and threw his beer in the face of the Canuck fan with the original Canuck, hitting this guy in the face with his plastic cup.
Then they all got kicked out by security. Pretty pathetic.
that's really unfortunate
shogged is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 11:06 PM   #30
strombad
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:

Canucks fans are pretty bad, but there (like every fanbase) are some pretty great Nucks fans too.

This however reminds me of the ONE person I found memorable who ever cheered for an opposing team while attending a Flames game. It's not an interesting or exciting memory, just... unique.
It was maybe a year or two ago, and we were facing the Rangers. There was a guy sitting right in front of me with his mom (I assume), he was probably mid-late 20's, early 30's, a slightly chubby nerdy little fellow. He wore a Rangers Drury jersey and had a Rangers scarf around his neck. Every time the Rangers scored, he would politely stand, not clap, and then sit down (his mother never stood). The Rangers won, it was a pretty boring game no matter how you cut it, but at the end he stood with his mother, let out a bit of a snort and laugh, and said something along the lines of "Well that was so exciting!".
I don't know why, but I will always remember the quietest and most awkward fan of an opposing team I have ever seen.

Carry on with your Nucklehead bashing.
strombad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 11:07 PM   #31
morgin
Scoring Winger

Exp:

Nm

Last edited by morgin; 10-06-2013 at 11:18 PM.
morgin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 11:12 PM   #32
pylon
NOT Chris Butler

Exp:

I too refuse to go to any Canuck games at the dome. When I had a Canuck fan call a girlfriend of mine, a dirty slut whore for jeering Luongo with a sarcastic Luuuuuuu that was it for me. The girl I am dating now is a Senators fan, and she won't even go to Canucks games at the dome, as she has noticed how out of hand the Canuck morons get. I have been in two physical altercations at the dome. Both incidents instigated by Canuck fans. And one that went as far as criminal charges on the Canucks fan.

I can go to another other rivalry game, and everyone knows how to jeer each other back and forth in good fun. Oiler fans seem to be the best about enjoying a healthy rivalry. However Canuck fans are mentally unbalanced, violent, sociopaths that have to take everything to the extreme. I guess I can somewhat understand that cheering for a team that is tied for being the current least winningest franchise in the history of the NHL could make you that way, but I fear for my, and whomever I am withs safety, any time I am in the Saddledome with that team in town.

I guess it can be said with 100% certainty, that it is a universal truth, that the Vancouver Canucks, and anyone associated with them, are violent, and dangerous people.
pylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 11:16 PM   #33
puckluck2
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by morgin View Post
Actually to be fair I did watch two Canucks fans state down a disabled child in a wheelchair and punch her in the head and give her cancer. Literally all the Canucks fans cheered them on. They probably should be rounded up and sterilized just in case.
I'll take "this guy is from B.C for $500, Alex"
puckluck2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 11:23 PM   #34
EYE_Overstand
Scoring Winger

Exp:

Some orange colored/ fake tan Calgary fan (girl) spilt some beer on my wife tonight... I turn around and say... "Um... You spilled some beer on my wife... Can you be careful and apologize".... She then replies with "don't come to hockey games if you don't want beer spilled on you"... First thing that goes through my head... I'm 1. A season ticket holder 2. I've been to 30+ games a year for the past 5 years. Long story short she apologized to my wife, and then after the Canucks scored the Vancouver fan beside her was humping her face with his crotch while her BF went to the washroom.... Hahaha Dumb Slut. She also had 3 pieceings on her face/ lip. SMH.

The Vancouver fans behind be were much better than years past and kept talking to them selves (drunk) that the team has a very good chance of not making the playoffs
EYE_Overstand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 11:23 PM   #35
Blaster86
UnModerator

Exp:

In this thread one of the worst examples that the Flames would want to represent their fan base aims for easy points by painting an entire other fan base with a single brush that he himself is the same colour as.

Neat.

THANK MR DEMKO
CPHL Ottawa Vancouver
Blaster86 is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blaster86 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2013, 11:25 PM   #36
Hockey
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by pylon View Post
I too refuse to go to any Canuck games at the dome. When I had a Canuck fan call a girlfriend of mine, a dirty slut whore for jeering Luongo with a sarcastic Luuuuuuu that was it for me. The girl I am dating now is a Senators fan, and she won't even go to Canucks games at the dome, as she has noticed how out of hand the Canuck morons get. I have been in two physical altercations at the dome. Both incidents instigated by Canuck fans. And one that went as far as criminal charges on the Canucks fan.

I can go to another other rivalry game, and everyone knows how to jeer each other back and forth in good fun. Oiler fans seem to be the best about enjoying a healthy rivalry. However Canuck fans are mentally unbalanced, violent, sociopaths that have to take everything to the extreme. I guess I can somewhat understand that cheering for a team that is tied for being the current least winningest franchise in the history of the NHL could make you that way, but I fear for my, and whomever I am withs safety, any time I am in the Saddledome with that team in town.

I guess it can be said with 100% certainty, that it is a universal truth, that the Vancouver Canucks, and anyone associated with them, are violent, and dangerous people.

I am a Canucks fan and I am not violent or dangerous. 95% of my friends are also Canucks fans and I am pretty sure they aren't either.

I also consider myself to be a pretty nice person.
Hockey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hockey For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2013, 11:27 PM   #37
MrMastodonFarm
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaster86 View Post
In this thread one of the worst examples that the Flames would want to represent their fan base aims for easy points by painting an entire other fan base with a single brush that he himself is the same colour as.

Neat.
Did you have a point in that comically nonsensical run-on sentence?

All you've done is shown Canuck fans here are as annoying as they are in the Saddledome.
MrMastodonFarm is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to MrMastodonFarm For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2013, 11:29 PM   #38
puckluck2
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaster86 View Post

Neat.
Might want to add some commas in there so we can understand what you're trying to say.
puckluck2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 11:32 PM   #39
Blaster86
UnModerator

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by puckluck2 View Post
Might want to add some commas in there so we can understand what you're trying to say.
My mistake, teacher's aide! Thanks for re-conveying professor Mastodon's lesson!

THANK MR DEMKO
CPHL Ottawa Vancouver
Blaster86 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 11:35 PM   #40
MrMastodonFarm
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:

Dr. Mastodon. I didn't get a doctorate in animal husbandry for you to call me professor. Though I'll give you a pass since my official Calgarypuck name is out of date, that is my mistake though, not yours.
MrMastodonFarm is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MrMastodonFarm For This Useful Post: