Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community

Go Back   Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community > Main Forums > The Off Topic Forum
Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-29-2017, 03:28 PM   #1
nickerjones
Franchise Player

Exp:
Default Ball Hockey Tournament - Beer League Talk Cup

Hey guys,

The Alberta Hockey Show and my show, Beer League Talk, are wanting to put something together for adult hockey players at the ABHS this year. We are putting the Beer League Talk Cup. It's a play-on style ball hockey tournament. It's all for fun but we got a pretty cool prize for division winners. The winning teams will get a free set of custom jerseys from Laga Sports

We will have 2 rinks going at the same time inside the BMO Centre. This means only so much game time so team spots are limited. Teams are limited to 5 players and a goalie. Every team is guaranteed 5 games. Every player will get T-shirt.

If you have any questions you can message me here or email me: Nick@beerleaguetalk.com

You can register here: Beer League Talk Cup
(This is a league software site. You can register your team, add your players, each player can pay their fee individually using a credit card through the system. If you want to make other arrangements for payment email me. You'll still have to get register all your players on the site for the player waiver.)

Old 08-14-2017, 11:19 PM   #2
nickerjones
Franchise Player

Exp:

Given 'er a bump.

Come help show your support for adult hockey at the Alberta Hockey Show. If interested we have gotten a lot of support from the Hockey Show Vendors. They have all decided to sponsor teams for this tournament. They are putting up $100 of each team's fee. There are only 12 of these sponsorships left if you're wanting to put a team in.