Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community

Go Back   Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community > Main Forums > The Off Topic Forum > Food and Entertainment
Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-12-2012, 05:55 PM   #41
Wormius
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by VladtheImpaler View Post
I started going to the Banff Springs brunch when it was $20/person... What is it now - $70? And the quality has gone way down...
I was there a few years ago, has it gone downhill more recently? My last trip there was in '08, and it was really good.

Any brunch buffet that at least doesn't use that weird "egg" type, it okay with me. Ugh.. I can't believe that passes off for scrambled eggs anywhere.
Wormius is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Wormius For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2012, 07:37 PM   #42
tvp2003
Franchise Player

Exp:

The Coast Plaza up in the NE (formerly Marlborough Inn) used to serve up a nice brunch. Haven't been back in a few years so I don't know how much it is these days but it was tasty and the service was good
tvp2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2016, 12:23 PM   #43
zuluking
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

BUMP - Redwater @ Stadium Shopping Plaza has started a Sunday brunch. A la carte menu with breakfast and lunch items. Reasonable prices, great quality, friendly service. We've been their three times and two of the times they sent out complimentary food because they recognized our party!

Selfishly, it is in our neighborhood and a great option. A heck of a lot better than waiting in the foyer of Phil's for half an hour to pay the same price for crappier food (no offense, Phil!) Would love to see them get more traffic, so they don't drop it after a couple months...

Tags
brunch