Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community
Old 07-10-2017, 09:12 PM   #21
Strange Brew
Franchise Player

Exp:

That rabbits got a mean streak in him a mile wide.
Strange Brew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 11:29 PM   #22
VANFLAMESFAN
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dion View Post
John McClane: (To Captain Lorenzo) Hey Carmine, let me ask you something: what sets off a metal detector first? The lead in your ass or the #### in your brains?

John McClane: Do you know what you get for being a hero? Nothin'. You get shot at. Pat on the back, blah blah blah. 'Attaboy.' You get divorced... Your wife can't remember your last name, kids don't want to talk to you... You get to eat a lot of meals by yourself. Trust me kid, nobody wants to be that guy. (I do this) because there is nobody else to do it right now. Believe me if there was somebody else to do it, I would let them do it. There's not, so (I'm) doing it. That's what makes you that guy."

John McClane: I know I'm not as smart as you guys at all this computer ####. But, hey... I'm still alive, ain't I? I mean, you've GOT to be running out of bad guys by now, right? Huh? Gabriel? Honestly, you can tell me. I mean, how does that work? Got some kind of service or something? Some kind of 800 number? 1-800-HENCHMEN? Oh, you know what? I bet you're still on hold with, "Can I get another dead Asian hooker bitch over here right away?"

John McClane: That punk pulled a Glock 7 on me. You know what that is? It's a porcelain gun made in Germany. It doesn't show up on you airport X-ray machines, and it cost more than you make here in a month.
Carmine Lorenzo: You'd be a surprised what I make in a month.
John McClane: If it was more than a dollar ninety-eight I'd be surprised.

John McClane: You throw quite a party. I didn't realize they celebrated Christmas in Japan.
Joseph Takagi: Hey, we're flexible. Pearl Harbor didn't work out so we got you with tape decks.
John: Look Jesus, John McClane...
Zeus: why you keep calling me Jesus, I look Puerto Rican to you?
John: guy back there called you Jesus
Zeus: he didnt say "Jesus" he said "Hey Zeus", my name is Zeus.
John: Zeus??
Zeus: Yeah, Zeus, as in father of Apollo, of Mount Olympus, don't f### with me or I'll shove a lightning bolt up your ass Zeus!!! You got a problem with that?
VANFLAMESFAN is offline   Reply With Quote