Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community
Old 07-26-2017, 06:31 PM   #8501
Dion
Not a casual user

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locke View Post
Dogs change the equation.
A few years agao a golfing buddy of mine was walking his dog and came across a woman who had the same breed. They got to talking and after a few minutes she told him he could look up now. Buddy says he turned 10 shades of red and walked away. He was apparently looking down at her rack and got busted
Old 07-26-2017, 06:37 PM   #8502
PaperBagger'14
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dion View Post
A few years agao a golfing buddy of mine was walking his dog and came across a woman who had the same breed. They got to talking and after a few minutes she told him he could look up now. Buddy says he turned 10 shades of red and walked away. He was apparently looking down at her rack and got busted
PaperBagger'14 is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PaperBagger'14 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-26-2017, 06:37 PM   #8503
Puddy27
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Quote:
No way.
Sorry gear grinder....going back to work after spending quality time with my family. Also sending my second one to daycare. Sucks having your kids raised by others at such an early age.
Puddy27 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2017, 06:54 PM   #8504
Dion
Not a casual user

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddy27 View Post
No way.
Sorry gear grinder....going back to work after spending quality time with my family. Also sending my second one to daycare. Sucks having your kids raised by others at such an early age.
The story is true. Local park beside the air museum in Nanton was where he got busted.
Old 07-26-2017, 07:01 PM   #8505
PaperBagger'14
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Quote:
The story is true. Local park beside the air museum in Nanton was where he got busted.
checking out the hindenburgs exhibit
PaperBagger'14 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2017, 09:37 PM   #8506
Hockeyguy15
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
True or not true, that was quite the knee slapper.
Hockeyguy15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2017, 12:14 AM   #8507
DiracSpike
Scoring Winger

Exp:

This obnoxious mom was haunting my entire evening tonight.

First her and three goofy dudes were blocking the stairs up to the GoodLife with her stroller parked crosswise by the base of the stairs while they were having a dumb convo. Then, after squeezing past and waiting in line at the gate with other people that were bottlenecked by her, she cuts right in front of me, infant in arm, after I scanned my card and opened the gate. Like shoulder to shoulder, didn't say excuse me. Why she barged into the gym I have no idea.

Fast forward two hours later I'm standing in line to get ice cream on 17th with the gf when the same lady and her doofus crew get in line behind us. She starts telling some dumb story which was agony because the line for this place took 20 minutes. At one point, she was so into her story that she let go of her stroller with HER BABY IN IT that was very slowly rolling toward the road before I stopped it. She grabbed the stroller and didn't say thank you. Then, after ordering our ice cream she got to the til only to tell the guy that her husband was bringing the debit card so she couldn't pay right away and asked if that was ok. The guy said no and she got snappy with him saying that she better not be forced to get back in the line. Like, cmon, your dorky husband had a full half hour in line to get your debit card. Then she sits down at a table waiting to order only to block my way out with her stroller AGAIN in this extremely small and busy ice cream parlour. I'm terrified she'll be waiting for me outside by building on my way to work to bother me more.
DiracSpike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DiracSpike For This Useful Post: