Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community

Go Back   Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community > Main Forums > The Off Topic Forum > Tech Talk
Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-28-2013, 05:45 PM   #881
KelVarnsen
Franchise Player

Exp:

Probably Jamie Oliver, that obese #######.
KelVarnsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 12:52 PM   #882
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

Hilarious

CaptainCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to CaptainCrunch For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2013, 11:49 AM   #883
Burninator
Franchise Player

Exp:

Burninator is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Burninator For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2013, 11:14 PM   #884
Russic
Dances with Wolves

Exp:

Just finished it. One of my favourites of the generation for sure. Not quite Red Dead Redemption or Batman: Arkham City levels of enjoyment for me, but certainly top 5.
Russic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 09:21 PM   #885
Brannigans Law
First Line Centre

Exp:

Ifruit app is out for android
Brannigans Law is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 10:16 AM   #886
Russic
Dances with Wolves

Exp:

^^ I should add, the Rockstar Social Club is really quite phenomenal. Nice design and intensely strong statistics. For a trophy/achievement whore it's a god send. It's so easy to fall down a rabbit hole on that site, so don't do it if you've only got a little time. Access to it via the iFruit app is a great mobile resource.
Russic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 03:57 PM   #887
rubecube
Franchise Player

Exp:

When the hell is the stimulus package coming?
rubecube is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 04:01 PM   #888
Violator
On Hiatus

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubecube View Post
When the hell is the stimulus package coming?
hopefully by next week or nobody will be playing it as ghosts releases tomorrow and bf4 and assassins creed has already released.

Edit:it was supposed to release this week

Quote:
(Updated Nov 1) Grand Theft Auto Online Update

Posted 3 days, 9 hours ago | Author: R* Q | Filed Under: Games, Social Club

Get ready to drop some sea shells with all new vehicles, weaponry and a load of new Jobs that are coming in November with the Beach Bum Pack.
Update (Nov 1): Currently, we expect the next title update (1.05) addressing player progress loss issues to be available sometime early next week. Following that, we hope to deliver everyone’s GTA$ Stimulus Package before the end of next week. A big thank you to GTA Online players worldwide for your continued patience and understanding and we will continue to keep you all updated.

Thank you to everyone for joining in GTA Online throughout this first month of its release, for all of your awesome Online Snapmatic pics and Crew videos that we’ve spotted, for your patience and understanding as we’ve been working through the initial teething issues of launching an online experience like this, and for your excellent feedback to the official GTAOnline@rockstargames.com email address. Please keep it coming as it is really helping us plan for the future of the game. Here’s a quick update for all Grand Theft Auto Online players worldwide on what’s in store in the immediate future.

THE GTA$ STIMULUS PACKAGE
We know many of you are anxiously waiting for us to show you the GTA$ Stimulus Package money we announced a couple weeks back. As mentioned in that post, we of course want to ensure that game progress loss issues are sufficiently sorted before distributing the GTA$ to everyone. We have a few more tweaks and fixes to make in a new title update that will hit sometime next week and then we will distribute the cash.

THE BEACH BUM PACK
Coming in early November will be the first add-on content update, the Beach Bum Pack which will bring all-new beach themed vehicles and new weaponry that you’ll be able to use in both GTA Online and Story Mode. Plus new customization options for your GTA Online character including new tats, hairstyles and more. We’ll also be adding lots of brand new action-packed Jobs to play with Gang Attacks, Survivals, Last Team Standings, Parachutes, Deathmatches and Races that will have you bloodying up the waters and coastlines of the finest beach resorts across Los Santos and Blaine County.

THE CONTENT CREATOR
We are also working to bring you the debut of the first part of the GTA Online Content Creator this fall – giving players the ability to craft, publish, rate and play custom-made Deathmatch and Race Jobs. We’ll be keeping our eye open for exceptional ones that we’ll be stamping as ‘Rockstar Verified’ and will be featuring them here at the Newswire and as part of forthcoming GTA Online Social Club Events. Both the Content Creator and the Beach Bum Pack are free.

SOCIAL CLUB EVENT WEEKENDS
Starting in November will be the first Grand Theft Auto Online Social Club Event weekends which will bring special rewards and bonuses ranging from limited-edition in-game Event Crate Drops to in-game discount specials and even a special new GTA Online live-stream show hosted by Rockstar at the Social Club Events page and Rockstar Games Twitch page – plus prize pack giveaways of hard to find GTAV gear and more.

Stay tuned as we hope to have more information with more details and specific timings on these content updates as well as on GTA Online Heists and the new GTA Online Capture the Flag mode to share with you next week. We will also have initial details on more additional content coming for both Story Mode and GTA Online in the next few weeks.

Last edited by Violator; 11-04-2013 at 04:04 PM.
Violator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 04:02 PM   #889
Violator
On Hiatus

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brannigans Law View Post
Ifruit app is out for android
doesn't work on my phone I'm almost ready to give up on this game.
Violator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 05:32 PM   #890
Erick Estrada
Franchise Player

Exp:

How come every time I think I've finally become a good helicopter pilot a mission comes along where I can't fly worth a crap?
Erick Estrada is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 06:24 PM   #891
RW99
First Line Centre

Location: 103 104END 106 109 111 117 122 202 203 207 208 216 217 219 221 222 224 225 313 317 HC G
Exp:

I'm not happy with online races. Everyone has a custom vehicle with all the upgrades and I don't. Some upgrades you can get with money (seems like everyone glitches for $$$) and rank, and the other half you can only get if you win races. How can I win the race if I don't have the upgrades??
RW99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 06:36 PM   #892
Split98
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by RW99 View Post
I'm not happy with online races. Everyone has a custom vehicle with all the upgrades and I don't. Some upgrades you can get with money (seems like everyone glitches for $$$) and rank, and the other half you can only get if you win races. How can I win the race if I don't have the upgrades??
I had the same problem. Host a race and turn off the option to use custom cars. A lot of guys will drop out, but I ended up getting a good 10 race chain of a full room going.
Split98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 03:06 PM   #893
TorqueDog
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by RW99 View Post
Race dirty. PIT maneuver everyone. Customized vehicles will only increase their acceleration in races, but not top speed. In order to get a higher top speed, you have to draft other racers. Draft, then take them out.
TorqueDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 11:57 PM   #894
rubecube
Franchise Player

Exp:

I am just ####ing terrible at races.
Old 11-06-2013, 09:21 PM   #895
Travis Munroe
RealtorŪ

Exp:

Seeing as I have not played like I thought I would....mine is up for sale, $40 fair? xbox
Ill post in marketplace too

OFFICIAL CP REALTOR & PROPERTY MANAGER
Travis Munroe | Century 21 Elevate | 403.971.4300

Residential Buying & Selling
info@tmunroe.com
www.tmunroe.com

Property Management
travis@mpmCalgary.com
www.mpmCalgary.com
Travis Munroe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 07:03 AM   #896
Hockeyguy15
Franchise Player

Exp:

Logged on yesterday and the $500K from Rockstar was there. Bought an apartment with a 10 car garage, and a crappy 2 seater plane.
Hockeyguy15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 11:12 AM   #897
rubecube
Franchise Player

Exp:

Weird, mine wasn't there.
Old 11-07-2013, 04:00 PM   #898
Huntingwhale
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubecube View Post
Weird, mine wasn't there.
Happened to my buddy too, but he logged out then back in, and it appeared.
Huntingwhale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 03:50 PM   #899
Wood
First Line Centre

Exp:

My newest car online

I haven't really played much up until this weekend, but now I'm hooked
Wood is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Wood For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2013, 05:01 PM   #900
Frequitude
Franchise Player

Exp:

Just started up online play for the first time. So what's the deal. Do I run around doing my own stuff or should I be partnering up with strangers?? Lemme know if anyone wants to line up.
Frequitude is offline   Reply With Quote