Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community

Go Back   Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community > Main Forums > Buy And Sell > Ticket Exchange
Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Old 03-14-2016, 02:32 PM   #1
Stealth22
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:
Flames LF: Partners for 2017-18 Flames Season Tickets

NOTE: This thread has been edited for the upcoming 2017-18 season. The thread title doesn't seem to want to update anymore.

I am a season ticket holder for the Flames, have been for a couple of years now. Previously was in Section 211, and later moved to 227. Due to lower rows opening up in the 2017 offseason, I have relocated to Row 19 of Section 227.

A view of the old seats (S227, R22) can be seen here, and here, as well as in the spoiler box below.

I am looking for someone to share games with for next season. Sharing season tickets is a great alternative to getting them for yourself.

2017 UPDATE: Last season, aside from myself, we had three other CP'ers in the group. One of them is staying on, but the other two were not able to renew for this year. I am looking for two people to replace them, keeping the shares at 1/4 for each person.

Take a glance at the information below, and PM me or post in this thread if you are interested, or have any questions.

Thanks!

Seat Location / Upgrades
Both seats are side by side, and are located in Section 227, Row 19. I just moved down to Row 19 over the summer 2017 relocation, having been in Row 21 last year, and Row 22 the year before, all in Section 227. There was no increase in price due to the moves.

The seats offer a great view of the entire ice surface; all of the major food vendors, as well as both washrooms, are right outside the section on the concourse.

Section 227 is also on the west side of the arena. The west entrance serves the C-Train station, as well as most of the parking lots. This means no long walks around the arena, and a quick exit after the game is over!

Splitting and Selecting Games
Because of there only being a certain number of games, we can only do a max split with 3 other people, aside from myself. If you're interested in a smaller share (1/6 or 1/8), you can pair up with someone else who is interested and share games with them.

Games would be selected prior to the start of the 2017-18 season via a snake draft format. The tickets are in my name, but after game selections are made, your games would be transferred into your own TicketMaster account. You are free to keep all the games you are given, or you can opt to sell some throughout the season, or trade within the group if something comes up.

I will not be able to split only a single seat; if you are interested in only a single seat, you will need to find a buddy (or a CP'er!) to pair up with.

Cost
For a full season (including pre-season games), the cost for two seats is approximately $6500. So that amount would be split between however many folks are interested. If I'm able to find enough people for 1/4 shares, a quarter season is approximately $1600 for both seats.

The seats will be shared at season ticket holder cost, no hidden fees or profits for me. Each game is ~$145 for both seats.

EDIT: The above costs/info has been updated for 2017-18.

Playoff Games
In the event that the Flames make the playoffs next season, all shareholders will have a right to purchase playoff games, in the same seats we own for the regular season. They come at an additional cost, but season ticket holders get a discount off the retail prices. There will be a draw within our group for the right to purchase playoff tickets.

Seat Photos (2015)
Spoiler!

Last edited by Stealth22; 08-16-2017 at 04:41 PM.
Stealth22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2016, 01:43 PM   #2
Stealth22
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Bump...still looking!
Old 06-06-2016, 10:37 AM   #3
Stealth22
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Bump...

I have one CP'er on board for a 1/4 share next season, so still looking for at least one more person, maybe even two.

To the person that PM'd me last week (if you're reading this), I'm not able to reply to you by PM, as your mailbox is full. (Wasn't able to post a message on your profile either) (EDIT: Scratch that, please check your PM's )

Last edited by Stealth22; 06-06-2016 at 01:48 PM.
Old 06-21-2016, 09:12 AM   #4
Gondi Stylez
Scoring Winger

Exp:

Sent you a PM
Gondi Stylez is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gondi Stylez For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2016, 09:13 AM   #5
Stealth22
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

EDIT: Outdated info

Last edited by Stealth22; 08-16-2017 at 04:13 PM.
Old 08-16-2017, 04:38 PM   #6
Stealth22
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Bump...the search is on once again!

Last season, aside from myself, we had three other CP'ers in the group. One of them is staying on, but the other two were not able to renew for this year.

I am looking for two people to replace them, ideally keeping the shares at 1/4 for each person.

I have edited the original post with updated info for this season. Last year, we were in Section 227, Row 21, and have moved down to Row 19 (same section) in relocation. There was no increase in price as part of the move.

Please read the info in the OP, and PM me or post here if you have questions.

Thanks!
Old 08-28-2017, 05:36 PM   #7
Stealth22
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Still looking!
Old 09-13-2017, 06:08 PM   #8
Stealth22
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Final bump.

Still need two more people. PM me if you're interested!