Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community

Go Back   Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community > Main Forums > Buy And Sell > The CP Power Ring
Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-15-2014, 03:10 PM   #1
billybob123
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:
Default Bird pest control

I'm having a serious problem with a nutcracker punching holes in the stucco on my house. I've tried tossing rocks at him/her and can't seem to get rid of it. One hole has now grown to at least 5 inches across.

Does anyone have any advice or can recommend a pest control company who can get rid this problem? I don't want to shoot the bird with an air rifle - 1) I will probably miss and 2) have neighbours who are retired and will clearly see me toting a rifle and will call the police.
billybob123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 05:33 AM   #2
HamptonIce
Crash and Bang Winger

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by billybob123 View Post
I'm having a serious problem with a nutcracker punching holes in the stucco on my house. I've tried tossing rocks at him/her and can't seem to get rid of it. One hole has now grown to at least 5 inches across.

Does anyone have any advice or can recommend a pest control company who can get rid this problem? I don't want to shoot the bird with an air rifle - 1) I will probably miss and 2) have neighbours who are retired and will clearly see me toting a rifle and will call the police.
I am looking for a solution to this as well.
HamptonIce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 07:01 AM   #3
HockeyPuck
Scoring Winger

Exp:

I've got 2 of these attached to the side of my house:
http://www.attackspider.com/

I got pretty desperate to get these as the wood######s were tearing up my house. Shipping was a bit of a pain, but once I got them, they've worked really well.

HP