Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community

Go Back   Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community > Main Forums > The Off Topic Forum
Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-04-2024, 11:07 AM   #6381
edslunch
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nage Waza View Post
They don't mention it because it destroys their narrative.

How about Hamas gives up, they decide as a nation to focus on peace and end the pay to slay system. Israel returns the favor as their security concerns are resolved.

This whole situation sucks, but again, if Palestinians put down their weapons, there would be peace. If Israel put down their weapons, they would be dead. Just like October 7.

These posters are not looking for peace, instead they walk a very cautious line to avoid saying what they want to say. It is embarrassing that this site lets them post this stuff. If it was about eliminating any other group besides jews, it would be shut down.

Of course they will come out and call me names as usual, but none of them actually engage in dialogue to discuss what would it take to make peace in the region (besides Israel giving up).

Meanwhile, all of the far more terrible wars are ignored by them, including Sudan, Syria, Pakistan, Yemen, the Kurds or even the actual apartheid going on, that is against Women and any minorities across the middle east, besides of course Israel where they have all the rights as everyone else. They are liars, know they are liars and are on a hockey website spreading Iranian propaganda against Jews (they they disguise as 'antizionists', which they don't even know what it means). And doing this in Canada. They ignored thousands of rockets fired at Israel, ignored Palestinians murdered in Syria, ignored Hezbollah leading to the decay of Lebanon, ignored the missed elections year after year in Gaza and West Bank, just ignore anything that goes against their narrative. One thread posting about the LGB community, the next thread promoting Hamas talking points. Just vile.

Lie after lie, it doesn't end. The harassment my kids have experienced, some of it violent, all from the same cesspool of hatred.

Israel is a country focused on advancing, Gaza is not, their government is focused on destroying. The accusations of genocide, apartheid, it is all nonsense. Enough is enough, October 7 had no justification. Instead of developing Gaza, Hamas dedicated nearly 20 years on destroying Israel and are now paying the price (which is terrible as I can only repeat so many times). But that price is what every other nation would do after 20 years of attacks. Hamas' biggest supporter, Iran, publicly threatening Israel over and over and civilians always pay the price. To not see this means you are a useful pawn to hatred.

While not Gaza, and not the same intensity, you’d have to also stop the West Bank settlers to achieve that overall peace.
edslunch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2024, 11:23 AM   #6382
PepsiFree
Participant
Participant

Exp:

I think it’s genuinely funny when pro-Israeli government posters say “What about _____? Why aren’t you talking issue with that conflict??” and it’s always a conflict they also have never once commented on.

It’s not as funny as watching the boards most bigoted posters rally around the Israeli government without any sense of irony. But it is funny. Nage is slobbering over Skooten, just happy to have a friend, meanwhile Skooten before he disappeared was busy getting mad at black people, “natives” and yes, hilariously, even “israelites” for protesting hahaha. Along with loving Cliff and Azure’s posts, two guys who just compared jews to nazis.

Genius lol.
PepsiFree is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PepsiFree For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2024, 11:30 AM   #6383
Bill Bumface
My face is a bum!

Exp:

It's so funny how these guys come in here and say killing civilians en masse is justified because Hamas did something terrible (which they absolutely did).

Hamas is using the exact same logic on their side, and that's how they mentally justified the horrific October 7 attacks in the first place.

So good work everyone supporting the Israeli slaughtering of civilians - you're using the exact same logic as the objectively evil terrorists.

Wait - what does that make you then??
Bill Bumface is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bill Bumface For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2024, 11:30 AM   #6384
Nage Waza
Offered up a bag of cans for a custom user title

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by edslunch View Post
While not Gaza, and not the same intensity, you’d have to also stop the West Bank settlers to achieve that overall peace.
I agree completely. I don't necessarily support the settlers, but have read and learned about them and am aware of both sides. Israel believes they have the right to develop land that was gained during a war believed to be started by the losers. Palestinians disagree, thinking it is their land. Israel counters with they should accept land for peace or counter offer, and until than, Israel will continue developing their country. I can see from both sides what is happening and I can also say the settlers are a component of peace, but that is like last in my list of priorities, with safety of jews and Palestinians being number 1. Safety is the top priority, or should be.

Note that Jews in Gaza were forced out about 20 years ago, and the result was Hamas moving in and non stop rockets (leading to October 7), so you can see how Israel might think offering to curtail or remove any form of settler does not help, it hinders.

Some of the posters here don't have a clue and believe settlers are some ultra violent group that are basically the nazis. You can see how that isn't reflective of the reality on the ground. Just a word they repurposed. Settlers have been violent, but so have the Palestinian neighbors. Both sides need to focus on safety for the other.
Nage Waza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2024, 11:34 AM   #6385
Nage Waza
Offered up a bag of cans for a custom user title

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Bumface View Post
It's so funny how these guys come in here and say killing civilians en masse is justified because Hamas did something terrible (which they absolutely did).

Hamas is using the exact same logic on their side, and that's how they mentally justified the horrific October 7 attacks in the first place.

So good work everyone supporting the Israeli slaughtering of civilians - you're using the exact same logic as the objectively evil terrorists.

Wait - what does that make you then??
I don't think funny is the right word. Killing people that I know wasn't funny and I doubt it is funny for any of the posters here who lost friends or family on either side.

I don't know anyone on the Israeli side of things (I am sure they exist though) that believe killing civilians is the purpose of what is happening. Gaza declared war and are losing that war. Gaza's military is under civilians, this is not a strategy that has worked this time attacking Israel, this was a disgusting attack and Israel believes this is the quickest path to peace.

You are supporting the slaughter of civilians by defending Hamas which is disgusting. I wish October 7 didn't happen and instead Gaza chose the path of peace with its neighbors. You don't and that is not funny.
Nage Waza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2024, 11:52 AM   #6386
Mr.Coffee
damn onions

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skootenbeeten View Post
Do you think it's ok to rape and murder children over a land dispute?
No, I think that’s horrible and awful.

Do you think it’s sad / immoral / horrible etc. what is happening to innocent Palestinans?
Mr.Coffee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2024, 11:55 AM   #6387
Mr.Coffee
damn onions

Exp:

Quote:
Ok it's terrible to kill anyone, especially innocent people. There you go, what does that mean? Did you protest the bombing of Nazi Germany in WW2? When you are forced into war innocent people die, Israel was attacked and has to respond or they will be attacked again, Hamas attacked and killed people because they feel land has been stolen or they just want to kill Jews, these two are not the same. What does it take to get through your thick skull?
Sorry I missed this reply before replying.

You ask “what does that mean” but I think it’s important because it shows that you understand it’s wrong and then a discussion with you can be a whole lot more based on reason. Basically, do you have any humanity or not.
Mr.Coffee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2024, 12:07 PM   #6388
Skootenbeeten
Backup Goalie

Exp:

Quote:
I agree completely. I don't necessarily support the settlers, but have read and learned about them and am aware of both sides. Israel believes they have the right to develop land that was gained during a war believed to be started by the losers. Palestinians disagree, thinking it is their land. Israel counters with they should accept land for peace or counter offer, and until than, Israel will continue developing their country. I can see from both sides what is happening and I can also say the settlers are a component of peace, but that is like last in my list of priorities, with safety of jews and Palestinians being number 1. Safety is the top priority, or should be.

Note that Jews in Gaza were forced out about 20 years ago, and the result was Hamas moving in and non stop rockets (leading to October 7), so you can see how Israel might think offering to curtail or remove any form of settler does not help, it hinders.

Some of the posters here don't have a clue and believe settlers are some ultra violent group that are basically the nazis. You can see how that isn't reflective of the reality on the ground. Just a word they repurposed. Settlers have been violent, but so have the Palestinian neighbors. Both sides need to focus on safety for the other.

Do you also find it wild how "democrats" or people who claim to be left wing are fighting so hard for a group of people who were once allied with the Nazis and today throw homosexuals off buildings and don't believe in womens rights?
It must be quite the dilemma for them how both Trump and Biden will fully support Israel. These are also people who would go around saying "punch a nazi" and now they are protesting beside people who openly display swastikas.
I guess these fake democrats were fascists all along and just hiding in plain sight.
Skootenbeeten is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2024, 12:15 PM   #6389
Skootenbeeten
Backup Goalie

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PepsiFree View Post
I think it’s genuinely funny when pro-Israeli government posters say “What about _____? Why aren’t you talking issue with that conflict??” and it’s always a conflict they also have never once commented on.

It’s not as funny as watching the boards most bigoted posters rally around the Israeli government without any sense of irony. But it is funny. Nage is slobbering over Skooten, just happy to have a friend, meanwhile Skooten before he disappeared was busy getting mad at black people, “natives” and yes, hilariously, even “israelites” for protesting hahaha. Along with loving Cliff and Azure’s posts, two guys who just compared jews to nazis.

Genius lol.

Is that the best you got? You dance around all the questions only to post some weak ass comment about posts I made like 8 years ago? You don't even know who the black hebrew israelites are let alone what they believe. You're like a child who has wandered into a conversation way above your head but you saw a word you recognized and now you made a post embarrassing yourself. Keep trying kiddo. xD
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Skootenbeeten For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2024, 12:24 PM   #6390
Yamer
Franchise Player

Exp:

Walter Sobchak over here.

"I see as much misery out of them moving to justify theirselves as them that set out to do harm."
-Dr. Amos "Doc" Cochran
Yamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2024, 12:28 PM   #6391
Bagor
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
These posters are not looking for peace, instead they walk a very cautious line to avoid saying what they want to say. It is embarrassing that this site lets them post this
What is it that they want to say?
And what is it that they post that is embarrassing? You trying to control the narrative just because some people find your viewpoint repulsive?

Poor you. What a victim. Your torment must be way beyond that of the grieving, starving, sick, wounded people that are missing their dead relatives as a result of a genocide you continue to excuse. Poor you.

You defend and excuse the mass slaughter of innocent civilians including children infants and newborns. That is simply what you do. That's your viewpoint.

People find you and your views sick vile and repulsive. Live with it. It's a perfectly normal justifiable viewpoint.

Bagor is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bagor For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2024, 12:46 PM   #6392
Skootenbeeten
Backup Goalie

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagor View Post
What is it that they want to say?
And what is it that they post that is embarrassing? You trying to control the narrative just because some people find your viewpoint repulsive?

Poor you. What a victim. Your torment must be way beyond that of the grieving, starving, sick, wounded people that are missing their dead relatives as a result of a genocide you continue to excuse. Poor you.

You defend and excuse the mass slaughter of innocent civilians including children infants and newborns. That is simply what you do. That's your viewpoint.

People find you and your views sick vile and repulsive. Live with it. It's a perfectly normal justifiable viewpoint.

You don't bother defending the death of women and children you revel in it, you glorify the people who do it and raise the swastika in your "protests". The free countries of the world don't support your hatred and once united to kill the fascism you support today. Israel is a democracy and will continue to strive for peace while you and your ilk strive for more death and bloodshed.
Old 05-04-2024, 01:00 PM   #6393
Fuzz
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
You don't bother defending the death of women and children you revel in it, you glorify the people who do it and raise the swastika in your "protests". The free countries of the world don't support your hatred and once united to kill the fascism you support today. Israel is a democracy and will continue to strive for peace while you and your ilk strive for more death and bloodshed.
The only thing worse than a monster is a monster who believes they are righteous.
Fuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2024, 01:10 PM   #6394
Bagor
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
It appears my post stung you. But unfortunately, yes, people do find your bloodlust and defence of the slaughter of tens of thousands of innocents repulsive. Just the way it is.

The citizens of the free countries don't want anything to do with the likes of those that support and defend the murder of children. They find them vile and disgusting.

Old 05-04-2024, 01:11 PM   #6395
Skootenbeeten
Backup Goalie

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzz View Post
The only thing worse than a monster is a monster who believes they are righteous.

*He said unironically to his friend with the swastika.
Old 05-04-2024, 01:13 PM   #6396
Skootenbeeten
Backup Goalie

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagor View Post
It appears my post stung you. But unfortunately, yes, people do find your bloodlust and defence of the slaughter of tens of thousands of innocents repulsive. Just the way it is.

The citizens of the free countries don't want anything to do with the likes of those that support and defend the murder of children. They find them vile and disgusting.

It must really sting when the USA sends a couple billion to Israel, awww I guess the free world doesn't agree with you.
Old 05-04-2024, 01:16 PM   #6397
ResAlien
Lifetime In Suspension

Exp:

I’m with skoobetyboop. They’ve convinced me with how they keep calling everyone literal Nazis. It’s appropriate and reasonable and therefore it appeals to the logical parts of my mind
ResAlien is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ResAlien For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2024, 01:23 PM   #6398
Skootenbeeten
Backup Goalie

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ResAlien View Post
I’m with skoobetyboop. They’ve convinced me with how they keep calling everyone literal Nazis. It’s appropriate and reasonable and therefore it appeals to the logical parts of my mind

It's pretty obvious you lot have been insulting and attacking Nage here and he is much more eloquent than I am so why would I give two ####s about convincing you lot of anything? I'm just here to rile up the terrorist sympathizers.
The Following User Says Thank You to Skootenbeeten For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2024, 01:25 PM   #6399
ResAlien
Lifetime In Suspension

Exp:

I suppose being here explicitly to troll is cool. Sounds fun
ResAlien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2024, 01:29 PM   #6400
Bagor
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
It must really sting when the USA sends a couple billion to Israel, awww I guess the free world doesn't agree with you.
Yes. It makes me sick to the stomach at the thought of more innocents including children infants and newborns being slaughtered. As it does most humane people.

Telling though that this further slaughter gives you cause for gloating? What a weird response.

But that doesn't change the fact that the citizens view you and your sick viewpoint and your willingness to tell deliberate lies to defend it as vile and repulsive?

Sorry. Just the way it is is.