Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community

Go Back   Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community > Main Forums > The Off Topic Forum
Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-03-2024, 03:27 PM   #5081
_Q_
#1 Goaltender

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beninho View Post
No not at all, just a good reminder of why peace is so far away. Your views are typical
Ah... so peace is only achievable when the Palestinians bow down to the master race and accept an ethnostate on their land.

Got it.
_Q_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2024, 04:00 PM   #5082
Beninho
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Q_ View Post
Ah... so peace is only achievable when the Palestinians bow down to the master race and accept an ethnostate on their land.

Got it.
Yikes.

Not your land if you can’t defend it. Sorry there will be no caliphate. Maybe let go of your dream of Israel ceasing to exist.

Wage wars, lose wars, cry about losing the war, decline peace deals, rinse and repeat. Maybe the Palestinians should stop repeating the same mistakes.

Last edited by Beninho; 02-03-2024 at 04:04 PM.
Beninho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2024, 04:13 PM   #5083
_Q_
#1 Goaltender

Exp:

Quote:
Yikes.

Not your land if you can’t defend it. Sorry there will be no caliphate. Maybe let go of your dream of Israel ceasing to exist.

Wage wars, lose wars, cry about losing the war, decline peace deals, rinse and repeat. Maybe the Palestinians should stop repeating the same mistakes.
Caliphate? Who's talking about setting up a Caliphate? News flash, not every country on the planet needs to be a racist project meant to benefit only one religion.

If Gaza and the WB aren't Palestinian land, then whose is it? Israel's? Why? Because your sky daddy promised you it is?

Last edited by _Q_; 02-03-2024 at 04:21 PM.
Old 02-03-2024, 04:23 PM   #5084
Barnet Flame
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctorfever View Post
Sounds like war.
Only someone that doesn’t understand the concept of war would say something as stupid as that.
Barnet Flame is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Barnet Flame For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2024, 04:33 PM   #5085
Beninho
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Q_ View Post
Caliphate? Who's talking about setting up a Caliphate? News flash, not every country on the planet needs to be a racist project meant to benefit only one religion.

If Gaza and the WB aren't Palestinian land, then whose is it? Israel's? Why? Because your sky daddy promised you it is?

I won’t be rehashing topics ive already discussed. Keep going in your circles.

Goodbye

Edit: and I am pretty sure I have stated multiple times that Gaza and the West Bank should be where a future Palestinian state should be. I have not claimed or argued once that either should be Israeli territory nor have I once used some argument about god. I don’t believe in god so you can stop putting words in my mouth. Jews descend from Israel hence the right to be there.

Last edited by Beninho; 02-03-2024 at 05:03 PM.
Old 02-03-2024, 05:27 PM   #5086
Southside403
Scoring Winger

Exp:

Quote:
Yikes.

_Q_ is very well spoken gentlemen who is fair and his family are Palestinian who suffered the same bull sh** going on today when there was no hamas. Show some respect FOR Human life enough of your hatred.
Southside403 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Southside403 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2024, 05:41 PM   #5087
Beninho
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southside403 View Post
_Q_ is very well spoken gentlemen who is fair and his family are Palestinian who suffered the same bull sh** going on today when there was no hamas. Show some respect FOR Human life enough of your hatred.
Yes, claiming Jews in Israel believe that they are part of a master race is not inflammatory at all. Very gentleman poster believes Jews should not have a state in the area of the world where Jews descend from, after centuries of persecution in the Middle East and in Europe. That is a typical opinion so it is not surprising. Q is the least pro peace poster on here. He is the only poster who has claimed one side should not even have a state.

Last edited by Beninho; 02-03-2024 at 05:44 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Beninho For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2024, 05:49 PM   #5088
PepsiFree
Participant
Participant

Exp:

Quote:
I am pretty sure I have stated multiple times that Gaza and the West Bank should be where a future Palestinian state should be. I have not claimed or argued once that either should be Israeli territory nor have I once used some argument about god.
One post before:

Quote:
Not your land if you can’t defend it.
Also pretty interesting watching someone rest on the idea that Hamas “waged war” as some sort of justification for genocide and then accidentally admit that Israel is waging “war” against people that can’t defend themselves.
PepsiFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2024, 05:57 PM   #5089
Beninho
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PepsiFree View Post
One post before:

Also pretty interesting watching someone rest on the idea that Hamas “waged war” as some sort of justification for genocide and then accidentally admit that Israel is waging “war” against people that can’t defend themselves.
Was referring to Israel proper being not Palestinian land. Q still believes Israel proper is Palestine and Jews should cede their homes, land won in war and give it back to the people who rejected peace to begin with. The Palestinians have attempted to drive the Jews out and claim Israel as Palestine for 75 years and failed

Yes Israel could hypothetically annex both Gaza and the West Bank in the span of a week but chooses not to. Would imagine it would be quite different if the roles are reversed. Please save your “genocide” crocodile tears for someone else, we know you are longing for a ceasefire which would allow for Hamas to stay in power. From river to the sea right?

Last edited by Beninho; 02-03-2024 at 06:24 PM.
Old 02-03-2024, 06:21 PM   #5090
Bagor
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Not your land if you can’t defend it.
Moved on from being a genocide apologist to being a settler apologist.

Bagor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2024, 06:24 PM   #5091
Beninho
Franchise Player

Exp:

Nm hamas apologists not worth my time

Last edited by Beninho; 02-03-2024 at 06:41 PM.
Old 02-03-2024, 06:45 PM   #5092
Bagor
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Ok Hamas apologist, you do a great job spreading their propaganda. Any more statistics where u claim Hamas fighters are civilians. Maybe another post from Hamas sponsored news agency. Go outside
This is your world.
Where everyone that challenges your narrow, toxic. hateful, viewpoint must be labelled.

Show me a post little settler boy where I have been a Hamas apologist.

Old 02-03-2024, 06:54 PM   #5093
Beninho
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagor View Post
This is your world.
Where everyone that challenges your narrow, toxic. hateful, viewpoint must be labelled.

Show me a post little settler boy where I have been a Hamas apologist.
Hmm idk maybe when u linked a post from a Hamas sponsored news agency little boy

Why do you always revert to calling people “little”? Projecting i assume
Old 02-03-2024, 06:58 PM   #5094
Bagor
Franchise Player

Exp:

Present the post.

Old 02-03-2024, 07:19 PM   #5095
PepsiFree
Participant
Participant

Exp:

Quote:
Was referring to Israel proper being not Palestinian land. Q still believes Israel proper is Palestine and Jews should cede their homes, land won in war and give it back to the people who rejected peace to begin with. The Palestinians have attempted to drive the Jews out and claim Israel as Palestine for 75 years and failed

Yes Israel could hypothetically annex both Gaza and the West Bank in the span of a week but chooses not to. Would imagine it would be quite different if the roles are reversed. Please save your “genocide” crocodile tears for someone else
Sorry, when you said “Not your land if you can’t defend it” in reference to Palestinian land, you were actually referring to Israeli land that Palestinians wouldn’t even defend in the first place?

You expect anyone to believe that, especially when it follows you referring to Palestinians as animals that shouldn’t be shown restraint?

The funniest part of you brushing off claims of genocide is your obsession with Hamas and what they “would do” if they “could.” You’ve repeatedly admitted that Palestinians are defenceless, that Hamas are on the brink of destruction, that Israel “could” completely destroy them if they wanted to… but then pretend anyone should care about what Hamas does.

I get the feeling you’re very much one of those people who supported Hamas along the way because they kept Palestinians down and are happy October 7 happened because you just see it as as excuse to hurt more of those people you called “animals.”
PepsiFree is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to PepsiFree For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2024, 07:51 PM   #5096
Beninho
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PepsiFree View Post
Sorry, when you said “Not your land if you can’t defend it” in reference to Palestinian land, you were actually referring to Israeli land that Palestinians wouldn’t even defend in the first place?

You expect anyone to believe that, especially when it follows you referring to Palestinians as animals that shouldn’t be shown restraint?

The funniest part of you brushing off claims of genocide is your obsession with Hamas and what they “would do” if they “could.” You’ve repeatedly admitted that Palestinians are defenceless, that Hamas are on the brink of destruction, that Israel “could” completely destroy them if they wanted to… but then pretend anyone should care about what Hamas does.

I get the feeling you’re very much one of those people who supported Hamas along the way because they kept Palestinians down and are happy October 7 happened because you just see it as as excuse to hurt more of those people you called “animals.”
You have paraded Hamas’s talking points since you have been on this site, far before October 7th
Old 02-03-2024, 07:53 PM   #5097
_Q_
#1 Goaltender

Exp:

Beninho, yout opinion is all over the place. I think none of us even know wtf you believe, because frankly, I don't even think you get it.

Here's a few things.
1. No race or religion "deserves" a nation. Nations just exist and those nations should hopefully, serve all the citizens within its borders.
2. If the nation exists for the sole purpose of benefitting one group over the other, then, by definition, that is racial supremacy. That is where the "master race" comments come from.
3. I get that the master race stuff is painful, because of the holocaust. But frankly, it doesn't excuse that type of behavior.
4. Yes the arabs have lost wars, but no effort has been made to achieve peace from israel. So unless israel is comfortable in forever being at war, they need to get serious about living peacefully with the Palestinians.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to _Q_ For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2024, 08:20 PM   #5098
Bagor
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
You have paraded Hamas’s talking points since you have been on this site, far before October 7th
Is this how you justify your hate? Just throw out random baseless accusations?
That anyone that thinks different to your warped pov is a Hamas sympathise?

Old 02-03-2024, 08:22 PM   #5099
Beninho
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagor View Post
Is this how you justify your hate? Just throw out random baseless accusations?
That anyone that thinks different to your warped pov is a Hamas sympathise?
You call anyone who disagrees with you a genocide supporter, is that how you justify your hate? Just throw out random baseless accusations?

Oh and call people little.

goodnight
Old 02-03-2024, 08:36 PM   #5100
Bagor
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
You call anyone who disagrees with you a genocide supporter, is that how you justify your hate? Just throw out random baseless accusations?
Not baseless.
Your are a genocide defender.