Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community

Go Back   Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community > Main Forums > The Off Topic Forum > Contests, Drafts, Trivia and Images
Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-10-2012, 01:38 PM   #241
GreenLantern
One of the Nine

Exp:

NSFW!

Chelsea oiled up. No nudity, just bikini.

She is definitely one of the hottest contestants to ever play the game. Usually when they are hot they are painful to listen to (Pavarti, Amanda, Candice). But she has that laid back southern attitude.
Old 05-10-2012, 01:50 PM   #242
Cheese
Franchise Player

Exp:

^^meh...shes ok
Old 05-13-2012, 01:54 AM   #243
hmmhmmcamo
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

nm

Last edited by hmmhmmcamo; 05-26-2012 at 12:48 PM.
Old 05-14-2012, 12:30 AM   #244
hmmhmmcamo
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Updated...no surprise

1. D to the Iddy -
Matt Quinlan - Sabrina Thompson
2. GreenLantern - Leif Manson - Christina Cha
3. KootenayFlamesFan - Monica Culpepper - Nina Acosta
4. Cheese - Kimberly Spradlin- Greg Smith
5. trumpethead - Michael Jefferson - Kourtney Moon
6. KevanGuy - Kat Edorsson - Leif Manson
7. VANFLAMESFAN - Jay Byars - Alicia Rosa
8. Rhettzky - Colton Cumbie - Colton Cumbie
9. Puxlut - Chelsea Meissner - Monica Culpepper
10. Hockeyguy15 - Troy Robertson & Kimberly Spradlin
11. Komskies - Bill Posley & Chelsea Meissner
12. bradster57 -Christina Cha & Jay Byars
13. Regulator75 - Kourtney Moon - Matt Quinlan
14. hmmhmmcamo - Sabrina Thompson - Troy Robertson
15. diane_phaneuf - Jonas Otsuji & Kat Edorsson
16. Aegypticus - Greg Smith & Bill Posley
17. jaydorn - Nina Acosta & Jonas Otsuji
18. casucks - Alicia Rosa & Michael Jefferson

So Cheese and Hockeyguy15 both picked Kim, but does Cheese take the title, money and all the glory because his second pick was better?
Old 05-14-2012, 06:43 AM   #245
Cheese
Franchise Player

Exp:

^^^ Hell ya LOL...
Who cares...what a bloody awful and almost predictable season!
It was fun watching Colton cringe during questioning last night....he was lying through his prejudiced teeth.
Good on the jury for finally getting the winner correct, Kim was certainly the kingpin and the winner. $100Gs to add on to that Million as well.
Hope we get men with bigger cojones/coglioni/huevos next year.

Survivor needs to do something to shake this show up....something brazen and exciting.

Last edited by Cheese; 05-14-2012 at 06:46 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Cheese For This Useful Post:
Old 05-14-2012, 07:12 AM   #246
Hockeyguy15
Franchise Player

Exp:

Always a bridesmaid, never a bride.
Old 05-14-2012, 08:09 AM   #247
GreenLantern
One of the Nine

Exp:

That was one of the best endings to Survivor I have ever seen, really made up for the boring season.

Every season we say, people need to check their emotions at the door and vote over strategy. Last season Coach got robbed, Russell robbed twice, etc.. now the season with what we have called the biggest idiots, gets it right. Kat, someone who we have been pretty sure had an IQ of 12, gave one of the best final addresses I have ever seen. Then to boot, she votes how everyone should, about strategy not spite.

I didn't like Kim, I found her very smug, but she played a hell of a game and deserved to win, so I wasn't upset to see her get it. She definitely deserved it more than the other two girls up there with her.

Next season will be interesting, time to start speculating as to the Survivors, I am guessing Colten will be one for sure. I saw a Mike highlight in there, wouldn't that be sweet...

Just because of the outcome, I rate this season higher than a lot of the recent ones.

Rumour about the returning castaways:

Spoiler!

Last edited by GreenLantern; 05-14-2012 at 08:28 AM.
Old 05-14-2012, 09:02 AM   #248
Oling_Roachinen
Franchise Player

Exp:

Disappointed Troyzan didn't vote for Kim, simple bitterness. Anyone know what he wanted her to say?

Also Matt is such an idiot for thinking he somehow played the best game when he was voted out second. You made an alliance of 4 in a 9 person tribe, it wasn't bad luck it was simply bad elementary math.
Old 05-14-2012, 09:27 AM   #249
bradster57
Scoring Winger

Exp:

Boring season. I cannot believe Christina just rolled over in the final 4.

I will not watch if Colten is brought back.
Old 05-14-2012, 10:16 AM   #250
KootenayFlamesFan
Commie Referee

Exp:

I agree with others that it was a pretty boring season all around. Kim was the slam-dunk winner, glad the jury saw it the same way. Still not sure what Sabrina did to get even 2 votes, it should have been a clean sweep for Kim.

As I said before, next season they need to start bringing in smart people that know how the game works. This season there were only a handful of people 'playing' the game, some like Tarzan and Christina were just a waste of time.

I really, really hope Mike is indeed one of the returnees, I've wanted him back on the show for years now. He deserves another chance. I'd question if I'd even watch the show if Colton is brought back. You shouldn't reward racism and bigotry with more air time and another shot at a million bucks.
The Following User Says Thank You to KootenayFlamesFan For This Useful Post:
Old 05-14-2012, 10:17 AM   #251
Cheese
Franchise Player

Exp:

More rumors for next season...along with the 3 returnees as mentioned above it appears as though they will have 3 tribes.
Old 05-14-2012, 10:34 AM   #252
albertGQ
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheese View Post
More rumors for next season...along with the 3 returnees as mentioned above it appears as though they will have 3 tribes.
Yeah, that's what the narrative voice on the preview said last night
Old 05-14-2012, 11:21 AM   #253
GreenLantern
One of the Nine

Exp:

You could tell how frustrated Troyzan was, the finale is how many months after the shoot?

And he is sitting there still like it was yesterday, simple math, come with me you go to the end. The flaw with his plan is one that he couldn't fix, Kim was just so good at convincing people she was on their side. Nobody wanted to flip flop because they honest to god felt like Kim had their back.

Alicia is also nuts, how were you ever a Kingping in this game?

Even when she thought she was on top, she was still Colten's pawn.
Old 05-14-2012, 01:55 PM   #254
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

Kim did nearly as good of a job as Boston Rob in playing people. She got a few fortunate bounces and took advantage of them.

Alicia saying that she was some kind of Kingpin was laughable at best. She was Kim's sock puppet and before that Colton's.

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
The Following User Says Thank You to CaptainCrunch For This Useful Post:
Old 05-14-2012, 02:06 PM   #255
Komskies
Franchise Player

Exp:

Kim had an uncanny ability to look people straight in the eye and lie her ass off. Even when it was down to the final 5, all 4 people thought they were in Kim's alliance.

It was really sad watching Christina just roll over and die last night. I wasn't cheering for her or anything, as I'm physically incapable of cheering for morons of that caliber, but the fact that she just had absolutely no fight in her was sad to watch. Jeff gave her multiple opportunities to make her case as to why she should stay, but all she was able to do was knock Sabrina down a few pegs, making Kim look even better in the eyes of the jury.
Old 05-14-2012, 09:12 PM   #256
Gozer
Not the one...

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainCrunch View Post
Kim did nearly as good of a job as Boston Rob in playing people.
I totally agree on Kim-Rob paralells, both won with an unplayed hidden idol too!
Old 05-14-2012, 11:40 PM   #257
Flash Walken
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gozer View Post
I totally agree on Kim-Rob paralells, both won with an unplayed hidden idol too!
Yup, they simply dominated their way through the entire game.

It was anti-climactic.
Old 05-15-2012, 10:09 AM   #258
VANFLAMESFAN
Franchise Player

Exp:

Not a great season overall. There were a few good moments, Kat's blindside was awesome. But outside of a couple good moments, a pretty dull season.

Christina giving up at that stage in the game was one of the most ridiculous things I have seen. She had a great case as to why you take her to the final 3. Can't believe she didn't at least try. Awful.

The amount of people unwilling to make big moves the last couple of seasons has to be concerning for CBS. That's what makes this game so great is when people switch sides, when people give immunity idols to others. If the characters aren't going to take risks, CBS has to find something to freshen the game up a little bit.
Old 05-15-2012, 10:33 AM   #259
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

I do have to give credit for one huge surprise, while we got a lot of bitterness and crying and "I should have been there" BS fromthejury again,the one I expected to really rage completely 180'd me.

She made a nice speech about her own medical problems in life, and that in the grand scheme of things its not worth getting wound up on stuff like this.

But now if shows that the decision to get rid of Kat was unknowingly the best one.

Kat stepping in front of a jury and blindsiding them with her medical history and the fact that she overcame a lot of odds to play surviver would have probably given her a million bucks.

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!