Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community

Go Back   Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community > Main Forums > Fire on Ice: The Calgary Flames Forum
Ivrnet

Notices

Old 04-28-2012, 08:41 PM   #261
Hockey
#1 Goaltender

Exp:

Yep, I think if Luongo didn't lose focus on that last goal, the Canucks would have won that game and then would've went on to win the series and they would have gone on to win the Stanley Cup. But thanks to Luongo the Canucks lost in 5.
Old 04-29-2012, 07:15 PM   #262
Ice
#1 Goaltender

Exp:
Send a message via AIM to Ice

See, there's that Canuck fan delusion I thought would be missing once they were eliminated. It's way more entertaining when they're no longer playing. One more save by Luongo and the Canucks not only were guaranteed to win that series, but the cup as well. Good stuff. Haha.
Ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 07:53 PM   #263
Hockey
#1 Goaltender

Exp:

That was sarcasm.

I just find it ridiculous that people here think Luongo lost them the series. Canucks had no chance of winning that series and only because of Luongo did they win 1 game and were in 2ot of game 5.
Old 04-29-2012, 10:31 PM   #264
Locke
ness Monster

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockey View Post
That was sarcasm.

I just find it ridiculous that people here think Luongo lost them the series. Canucks had no chance of winning that series and only because of Luongo did they win 1 game and were in 2ot of game 5.
You're right, predicting the Canucks to lose happens to be remarkably easy.

-Killer Sig Courtesy of ATR

- "Somebody may beat me, but they're going to have to bleed to do it."
- Steve Prefontaine
Locke is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 11:13 PM   #265
hkstylez
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

If Luongo waived his no trade clause just to go to Toronto, I'ma sh*t myself, I'd much rather see him go to Tampa than a team like the Leafs. I am a huge fan of Luu as I credit my playing style to him (except I don't choke that much :P).

I basically bought similar goalie gear just to represent the guy. From the mask all the way down to the pads.

Cue the Jokes all you want, but if you could see this face, it will tell you that it does not give a **** what people say. I've heard it all from the people I play with. I am just a big Goalie fan in general,
Old 04-29-2012, 11:25 PM   #266
Muta
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by hkstylez View Post
Cue the Jokes all you want, but if you could see this face, it will tell you that it does not give a **** what people say. I've heard it all from the people I play with. I am just a big Goalie fan in general,
So you don't like scoring, and you prevent others from doing so? That's too bad.
Muta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 11:35 PM   #267
cam_wmh
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Quote:
If Luongo waived his no trade clause just to go to Toronto, I'ma sh*t myself, I'd much rather see him go to Tampa than a team like the Leafs. I am a huge fan of Luu as I credit my playing style to him (except I don't choke that much :P).

I basically bought similar goalie gear just to represent the guy. From the mask all the way down to the pads.

Do you have the neck-jerk down yet?

Did you buy custom over-sized gear as well?
cam_wmh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 11:46 PM   #268
hkstylez
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by cam_wmh View Post
Do you have the neck-jerk down yet?

Did you buy custom over-sized gear as well?

Haha, actually no I haven't. As for my pads they are a tad bit too small I think now that people have told me. I'm like 6 feet tall and have 32" +1 pads. maybe I should get over-sized pads.
Old 04-30-2012, 07:42 AM   #269
HotHotHeat
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:

Cue the Jokes all you want, but if you could see this face, it will tell you that it does not give a **** what people say. I've heard it all from the people I play with. I am just a big fan of goalies who dive and whine in general,
Fyp.
HotHotHeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 09:12 AM   #270
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

Quote:

CaptainCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote