View Single Post
Old 08-12-2011, 09:27 AM   #16
Locke
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by diane_phaneuf View Post
I would have gone for Pieters (who is rumored to be his replacement for the toon) rather than Enqirue
I disagree, hes the replacement for the Toon because hes inexpensive and hes inexpensive for a reason.

I like the Enrique signing because he has both flair and stability and Jack Robinson is behind him for when Aurelio is hurt. It really does give the team some good depth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diane_phaneuf View Post
He hasn't been geat internationally but I think he will adapt really well to the quick english game

Where does Glen Johnson play now? (assuming Kelly is the first choice RB which he should be)
And Johnson will likely go back to RB, he was a sensation in the second half of the season after being an unbelievable disaster in the first half.

Also, Kelly's primary position is CB, and that will be good to have him available for when Agger is hurt (which is always). So a CB rotation of Carra, Skrtel, Agger and Kelly, unless eitehr Dann or Cahill are signed.

And personally, I'd prefer Cahill. But Kelly was very good and very versatile.

This Post Has Been Distilled for the Eradication of Seemingly Incurable Sadness.

If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a Fire Exit. - Mitch Hedberg
Locke is online now   Reply With Quote