View Single Post
Old 06-11-2016, 10:11 PM   #20
OzSome
Franchise Player

Exp:

Stamps lost to Eskimos tonight 23-13 but it is a pre-season game so not a big deal. Did not see the game but I listened to NewsTalk 770 Play-by-play for parts of the first half and the whole 2nd half.

Players that stands out on both positive and negative:

QB: Bryant Moniz did not have a good game. He threw a couple of INT that cost them points. He was replaced by Buckley in the 3rd quarter. Buckley was just okay but he definitely had a better game than Moniz. Bo Levi started the game and went 5 for 6 before giving way to Drew Tate. Tate had a decent game..

OLine: Grozman played most of the game as a centre. I heard he had a good game. Alex Fifita left the game due t injury,

RB: Seastruck and Fitch played most of the game and they both looked good from what I heard. Messam did not play and Tory Harrison played a few sequence early in the game.

REC: Nobody really stands out from this group. Greg Wilson caught a nice ball but he also made a mistake a few plays after. 2nd round pick JUwan Brescacin made a huge catch in the 2nd half. McDaniel, Parker and Grant did not play.

DL: Nobody really stands out but the whole defense looks like they played well. Hughes did not play.

LB: 1st round pick Alex Singleton sounds like he had a decent game. Max Caron played a lot and looks good. The poor guy hasn't played much in his 2 seasons with Stamps due to major injuries.

DB: The player that really stand out is Tommie Campbell. Stephens and Peterson seems to be talking a lot of this guy. He made some good play in the 2nd half. Ciante Evans recovered a fumble for a TD. Brandon Smith, McDonald, Wall, Bell did not play.

Special Team: Not much to talk about. Whatley and Finch did most of the return on the 2nd half and Finch had a nice return for 30 yards or so.

Looks like teams have to cut their rosters on Tuesday so we will probably hear some of the first cut by this weekend and by Tuesday. Stamps will play BC next week.
OzSome is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OzSome For This Useful Post: