View Single Post
Old 05-20-2012, 03:06 PM   #53
To Be Quite Honest
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by OilKiller View Post
I'm just amazed how much you two believe Cuddy was irrelevant. I think the show missing her SO much is one of the main reasons it's not coming back. They could have easily left them with no relationship or an ended relationship and the show would have been so much better for it.

While I'm not saying the show isn't about House and Wilson, I think Cuddy was that important as well.
There is no logic to that. He drove his car into her home! Where her child plays! NOBODY would get over that. It was done well and I loved it!

Unless you are saying they should have ended it in a reasonable manner... Because that's exactly what House is - reasonable!

Most shows start dying when the sexual tension ends between two main characters and that's what happens when characters become couples. It happens all the time and the best thing to do is punt the supporting cast member.

The show focuses on specific characters at a time. When Foreman was the focus Chase was the non essential character. In fact, we didn't see/hear much of Chase till season 4 or something like that...

Tomorrow I will celebrate and mourn the end.

The show isn't coming back because of Cuddy. It's not coming back because of contract disputes. House still gets above average ratings, but the Cast and Universal Media Services wanted too much money comparative to it's ratings.

example http://blogcritics.org/video/article...e-md-still-up/

Last edited by To Be Quite Honest; 05-20-2012 at 03:09 PM.
To Be Quite Honest is offline   Reply With Quote