View Single Post
Old 04-18-2007, 08:00 AM   #4
Sample00
Sleazy Banker

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by STeeLy View Post
For those of you who work in the travel industry (sample00 especially, this is more directed to you, if u don't mind).

In the summer months, 5 members of my extended family are coming over for a visit all adults. We're planning on taking a short trip over to the East Coast (I will be in Calgary working at the time, ignore my location under my name. A Total of 8 people is going to be on this trip.

We're hoping to see if we could get any sort of deals with any Airline (Preferrably WestJet) for 8 people. Departing from Calgary to the likes of Ottawa, Montreal or Toronto and returning from either one of the 3 (will be Open Jaw, we won't be leaving from the same place we landed in)

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks again CP.
sorry STeeLy I missed your earlier thread.
as far as I know, groups and group discounts consist of 10 people or more.
I just did a group of 6 people for another CP poster with westjet and even though westjet doesnt offer a discount for this group, I gave the client some monies out of my 8% commission cut that westjet gives me.
I look at it this way. the price I get through westjet is the same as what you pay whether you book with them or with me. if you book with me, they give me an 8% commission. if I give a bit of that back to the client, i still make a few sheckles and the client gets a wee bit of a discount.
hope that helps
Axel aka Sample00
Sample00 is online now   Reply With Quote