View Single Post
Old 05-14-2016, 10:33 PM   #9
ken0042
Playboy Mansion Poolboy

Location: Close enough to make a beer run during a TV timeout
Exp:

Let's keep in perspective a few things here:

First and foremost, JRW- you have a history of coming on just to bash Travis' posts. Most of it so bad that we have had to delete your posts. So I don't see this as anything other than a personal attack on him.

Secondly, somebody who may be facing foreclosure may not know where to turn. They may be afraid to tell their bank about their situation, they may even be afraid to tell their spouse. Travis comes in and makes an offer to sit down and talk to people and let them know their options. From my understanding, if the home owner helps the process along they could end up 10's of thousands of dollars ahead. We all look at Travis' list of foreclosure properties and see them listed for less than what they could go for if properly marketed.

Thirdly, I know firsthand about Travis' ethics and business practice. The reason why he ended up being the realtor I used was a combination of factors; one of the biggest was how he steered me away from a property that he didn't think was going to be good for me. He didn't go for the quick buck, he is basing his business model on repeat and referral business.

So to have somebody come here and make accusations like that is despicable. "go to Fort Mac and sell some water" is an absolutely brutal comment to make, and you should be ashamed of yourself.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ken0042 For This Useful Post: