View Single Post
Old 04-26-2010, 12:50 PM   #66
aaronck
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

It's no fun having crummy neighbors. I have some that run a Tree maintenance business from their house-which causes additional traffic, parking of 1 and 5 ton vehicles plus trailers (causing damage to my vehicle, although I didn't see it happen, and they denied it) as well as employee vehicles in the front and back of the house, they do all the maintenance and cleaning there, as well as sometimes shred there as well.

On top of it all, they have 2 border collies that are always out when they are doing this stuff, running up and down my fence agitating my dog, and ting all over. Yesterday I finally watched one of the dogs doing this and brought it to their attention, to which they replied "thanks, I do pick it up when I see it". I wanted to ask what happens the other 90 times it happens and he doesn't see it, but being the puss that I am, I just mumbled thanks and went inside. These guys have been doing this for 5 years now, and no one else has called By-law on them yet. Am I the neighbor?
aaronck is offline   Reply With Quote