View Single Post
Old 04-26-2010, 12:35 PM   #64
Meelapo
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by V View Post
Yup, that's mighty neighbourly of you.

Reading this stuff, it makes me laugh that you don't understand why the guy's a prick to you. Sure, he's probably a bit of a jacka$$, but you sure don't go out of your way to show any tact in the relationship. As far as I'm concerned you deserve every bit of grief you get.

I've met guys like you, but they're usually 60 year old bitter d-bags. I'm so glad I don't have neighbours like you.
I don't know if he's being a prick to me or not. He may park his broken down truck on his driveway because he likes the look of it. As far as he knows he doesn't know I don't like it. All he knows is that he, at one point, received a bylaw notice regarding his property.

Aside from the fence issue which, again, I don't think I'm at fault what else have I done. I've tried talking to him but, like you, he's already classified me as a d-bag so my hands are tied. He won't listen to what I have to say. He will, however, listen to what a bylaw officer has to say I'm sure (or at least hoping).

Glad I could make you laugh. From your post it sounds like you could use one or two.

Last edited by Meelapo; 04-26-2010 at 12:39 PM.
Meelapo is offline   Reply With Quote