View Single Post
Old 03-22-2017, 05:11 PM   #1256
Erick Estrada
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken0042 View Post
Well for starters the show began in 2010. So 7 years ago a lot fewer cars had push button ignition then. Then we see that most of the cars they use are older vehicles, which helps in the argument that older vehicles were easier to hotwire. Add to that- I don't want to watch a show where they spend 5 minutes showing how to hotwire a newer car. And I'm sure nobody wants that info out into the public domain.

And last but not least, it's a show about zombies- so they are asking us to suspend belief on a few things here and there.
Yeah but you haven't been able to hot-wire cars for 25 years so there's really no argument. You can overlook how everyday people can become deadly snipers because killing zombies is why we watch the show but it's kind of silly they way they make it look so easy to get in any abandoned car and drive away. Some of the cars they were trying to hot wire also had flat tires to boot. Look I didn't bring up the hot wiring topic someone else did so obviously I'm not on an island here. I didn't say it was a terrible episode (any episode without Carl is good on that basis alone) like some did, just that it bothered me. We are allowed to discuss this suff are we not?

Last edited by Erick Estrada; 03-22-2017 at 05:20 PM.
Erick Estrada is online now   Reply With Quote