View Single Post
Old 07-10-2016, 09:02 AM   #4
Fleury’sOTGoalCelebration
Scoring Winger

Exp:
Default Suggestions for a good carpet cleaning company - reasonably priced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantrader View Post
Is it the bow river one that serves the SW like strathcona area from their website. What is their process and do you have to move things around?

Thanks

I'm not 100% sure they serve that area, I think I just called the number on their website and they set up my appointment.

Basically once your appt. is scheduled, a tech will arrive at the scheduled time and do a walk through first. They will let you know the recommended package (based on size and severity of cleaning) they do a complete estimate of what it will cost to do the living room, stairs, bedrooms, whatever your looking to get cleaned.
We had everything off the floors prior to the tech arriving and had the couches moved to the middle of the living room (he moved the furniture around as needed)

Once we settled on a package we left the house for about an hour and half or so (you can stay in the house if preferred) and he was just finishing up as we came back, carpets were slightly damp for about 24 hours.

Last edited by Fleury’sOTGoalCelebration; 07-10-2016 at 09:06 AM.
Fleury’sOTGoalCelebration is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Fleury’sOTGoalCelebration For This Useful Post: