View Single Post
Old 10-28-2016, 09:49 AM   #44
spetch
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

I think Disneyland is becoming my annual holiday lately. They are different ways to experience DL, it all depends on what you think your girls will like the best. My little gal is only 3 so meeting the characters tops most rides. If your girls like rides then you can plan your days with Fastpasses.

Fastpasses are a must on busy days however you can only have one FP per park at a time. You can get a second one when your FP time is close. If you can get a park hopper pass go for it as there is a good trick to ride Radiator Springs. Get to the park ready for opening, go to DCA first but only you go in but take everyones park passes. You need the park passes to get a Fastpass. Grab a Fastpass for Radiator Springs (the distribution line by Bugs land just before Cars Land on your left). Leave DCA and head over to DL for the day and grab another Fastpass for a DL ride.

Another way to get one some of the longer lineups @ DL is to go during the parade/fireworks, however this being your girls 1st time to DL I would suggest to check them out. Main Street has a good projection show to go along with them, however if it's too crowded It's a Small World has a decent view of them to, you just miss a few of the castle fireworks.

Since you are looking for price stay at an offsite hotel. They are way cheaper and some are just as close. If you really wanted to stay at a Disney hotel, The Disneyland Hotel & The Grand Californian are the best two. If you do wonder in Downtown Disney you have to check out the lobby of the Grand Californian, it is easily the best looking hotel lobby I have ever seen.

Disneyland has a good app for wait times and character meets times/spots that is free to download. You just need a data plan as there isn't free wifi in the parks

Last edited by spetch; 10-28-2016 at 09:50 AM. Reason: forgot app
spetch is offline   Reply With Quote