View Single Post
Old 04-10-2013, 12:53 AM   #20
UKflames
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by blankall View Post
You won't find that many places that are all inclusive in Europe anyways. The reason Mexico, etc.. can get away with it is they have ridiculously cheap labour, food, and booze. When things cost 4x the price in Europe, it's hard to make it economical.

Although it might exist in parts of Eastern Europe, I'd be shocked to see an all you can drink vacation offered for a reasonable sum in Europe.

Like others have said, much of Europe has cheap (by our standards) good booze to buy locally. You're much better off sampling that than drinking from a Marguerittaville for a week.
Firstly this is completly false, there are loads of All inclusive resorts here in Europe, I should know I work in travel in England and have taken my family to an All inclusive resort for the last 6 years.

You are totally going in the right direction with Turkey for All Inclusives, they do them very well. There are also good ones in the Canary Islands and a few in the Greek islands but Turkey is best. The vast majority of them cater for families with water parks as standard and many also have a golf course, if that is your game. A lot of the rooms are set up American style (ie 2 doubles etc.) but there are hotels with 2 bedded rooms or such like if you are travelling as a family and want some privacy Lots of options at this point.

What type of hotel are you looking for (star rating etc), is it just you and your partner or a family with kids? If you can give me a a bit of info i will try and make some suggestions.
UKflames is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to UKflames For This Useful Post: