View Single Post
Old 03-02-2017, 07:44 AM   #295
Flash Walken
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoinAllTheWay View Post
Ok, so are they that good? I looked at a couple of those as well and they look really cool but wasn't sure if they were gimmicky. Meant to see if I could find some reviews online but they do look very interesting.

@Photon.....do you use that for gaming? I saw that at the MS store and thought it looked and felt great but wasn't sure about gaming applications. I've never considered an ergonomic keyboard for that. With the amount of typing I do at work, I'm considering one for my office.
I do a ####load of typing during the day, average over 100 wpm.

I just recently switched from a TT model mechanical keyboard to a microsoft Sculpt ergonomic keyboard. : https://www.microsoft.com/accessorie...ktop/l5v-00001

So far I really like it. It's taken a little bit to get used to the key layout, my fingers still sometimes struggle to find home row on my right hand but it's otherwise a very comfortable and responsive keyboard.

I haven't really used the mouse or number pad, but the keyboard itself with all it's weird new height and angled keys is much more relaxing on my tennis elbow.

Last edited by Flash Walken; 03-02-2017 at 08:10 AM.
Flash Walken is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Flash Walken For This Useful Post: