View Single Post
Old 01-12-2018, 01:26 AM   #213
Iceman57
Scoring Winger

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TjRhythmic View Post
I thought the same thing, but honestly it's been pretty painless as the game just rains loot. The new systems they added like the gear optimization station essentially lets you find a set and just level it up.

The new horde mode is super fun, and you get really good loot. A lot of the activities now are scaled better for size of groups. So if you are playing solo the game will scale it, not so much enemy health, but the amount of spawned enemies gets adjusted.

Even the DZ isn't all that bad. Still get some ###### bags, but in the most part especially with the new rogue system, it's not to bad at all.

I've been having a blast with it again. I started over basically. Put on a set that I liked, and then deleted everything else.
I'm super happy I did end up buying this game again for twenty bucks in the PS store last week.......well, I sorta wish I hadn't traded in my original copy in the first place but what can I say, lol. I forgot I had purchased the season pass and was pleased to see it still applied to my new copy of the game.

Game modes Resistance, Skirmish & the new Underground are so much fun it's absolutely insane and I haven't even played Last Stand, Survival or the new Incursion yet, lol. The new Loadouts feature easily allow you to quickly swap between gear sets which means you can switch up your play style on the fly keeping the game fresh & exciting. It's nice to see the Dev team not give up and eventually get this game to where it probably should have been at release.

One issue I'm not entirely sure on is if Div Tech is used for anything else other then the currency needed to use the Optimization station?
Iceman57 is offline   Reply With Quote