View Single Post
Old 03-07-2016, 02:08 PM   #54
Coach
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CroFlames View Post
I don't have strong opinions on this subject one way or the other. Personally, I enjoy eating basically every kind of meat.

I found it refreshing though that a guy who is choosing to move away from meats for moral reasons actually endorses hunting. It really drives me crazy when people attack hunters for being inhumane. Good job Matty for being normal
Haha I though it was funny when I read back through the thread after bumping it. I didn't realize I had posted in it before.

Yeah I have no problem with hunting or eating meat in general. I just can't stand the way we are farming them. It doesn't need to be a love-in with their own private residence or something, but some semblance of humanity would be nice.

We just way over consume this stuff. I feel the same way about clothes and am trying to get out of the sweat-shop stuff too, but it's really hard to avoid, especially with the price difference. It's really just sad. I did a full purge of clothes on the weekend. I have 5 garbage bags full of clothes I never wear that I am donating. Pretty disgusted at how much unnecessary clothing I had.