View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 07:50 AM   #53
Nyah
First Line Centre

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kswiss View Post
Honestly, I think this is a STUPID idea...how can an animal even be allowed near human food in a public place...is Ranchmans just trying to be in the news?
From CTV Calgary:

Quote:
"We had to make sure that no dogs had access to the food areas or the bars,” says Vanessa Woodman of Ranchman’s Cookhouse and Dancehall. “We put in new gates and they are lockable. We put up chicken wire fencing so no dogs can get out and cause havoc on the traffic or road."
Sounds to me like they're in a designated, contained section as they said on the news last night. If you don't like the idea of dogs around your food (even from a distance) - don't sit in that section. If you don't like the idea of dogs anywhere near you while you're having a beer - go to a different patio and stop making a big deal out of something that isn't a big deal. No one's forcing you to go to Ranchmans, and I highly doubt they're doing this to 'just make the news'...yeah, how dare they try to cater to dog owners! A lot of places are starting to do this with a lot of success. I really don't see why you would be so outraged.

Last edited by Nyah; 09-28-2012 at 07:53 AM.
Nyah is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Nyah For This Useful Post: