View Single Post
Old 05-08-2017, 10:26 AM   #1885
Bagor
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senator Clay Davis View Post
Look I get that you (and most United fans) desperately want him off the team, but you also desperately wanted Fellaini gone after last season and that didn't happen (and won't happen again this summer, Jose clearly values him). I think Rooney plays out his contract next year and then heads to the MLS, much more preferable to get the retirement money playing in LA or NY than Shanghai.
Look, I get that you desperately want him to stay but you've got to put forward a decent argument why you think he will when the newspaper reports suggest otherwise and try answering responses to your own claims.

What are your sources apart from your own personal he looks happy behind the bench and he's not complaining therefore that means he's happy observations. And why would Terry go and not Rooney when the latter would earn more coin.

Newspaper reports are suggesting that he's more likely to go than stay. To suggest otherwise without presenting anything to back it up is just wishful thinking on your behalf or ...desperation.

Bagor is offline   Reply With Quote