Old 08-17-2009, 10:46 AM   #46
Russic
Dances with Wolves

Exp:

CP Name: Russic
PSN ID: RedMile
Preferred League: Pro ... but conflicted
Preferred Position: Anything but Goalie
Goaltender Eligible: Never. We'll see with this years new goalie controls, but last year I was on the business end of a 9-0 molestation.

I'm conflicted with which team to join just because I really enjoy playing with many of the members of the pro team, but I get annoyed when certain people take things a little too seriously. That being said, Igitang always struck me as a guy that took things seriously, yet he was one of my favorite guys to play with. My favorite game of all time is still the one where we discussed the various technical things Dobbles does while he's playing D. Just thinking about it makes me laugh. I'd like to start off in the pro league and see how it goes.

Secondly, I LOVE the idea to make mics mandatory. I think Dobbles concern about the point not being utilized is very fair, and having mics would at least give some of those Dmen a voice. Very nice to hear Jobo mention it was a point of interest for the developers this year too. I would feel bad about making mics mandatory if they worked like they do in 09 (which in my experience is less than half the time). If they work more consistantly I'd get behind making them a mandatory piece of equipment.

Nextly, I do hope the servers are a touch better. The games I play online never seem to have the # of issues that hockey does. It's frustrating for me because as I age I'm finding I have less and less time to sit down and play a game or two. I may have a 45 minute window to get a game in, and if I get dropped going into the third, my gaming time is up and I've pretty much just wasted the only time I have to play. It's the main reason I stopped playing 09 online.

Lastly, I have a wee one on the way in november. It's our first one, so I don't know how it will impact my gaming, but I have this funny feeling i won't be able to be terribly committed. I still would like to give it a go however.

Fatas4Life
Russic is offline   Reply With Quote