View Single Post
Old 03-31-2017, 10:12 AM   #294
GreenLantern
One of the Nine

Exp:

Well ya, of course he did, any time Hatch is on the beach he should be target #1. He was the one who defined the game of Survivor.

Same as Sandra, two time winner, should be target #1, but instead these idiots are happy clapping and laughing as she brags about these massive moves she makes to shape the game. Do you guys not see her resume forming as you get labeled as goats?

That was a good episode though, JT got so played. I feel like the edit didn't do justice just how well they were able to fool him, especially based on Aubry's comment at the end, she was completely shocked. I can't believe JT didn't even bring his idol, like wow. Ouch.

I'm glad the merge is happening now, the green tribe was starting to run away with it, time to shake things up. I wonder if anyone will have the gull to stand up to Sandra or if they are content with just handing her the win lol. I really expected more out of a group of "game changers". My guess is Brad will step up, but I don't think he will be able to pull it off.