View Single Post
Old 03-20-2017, 07:42 PM   #117
Cali Panthers Fan
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecil Terwilliger View Post
I only get angry when the league is too lenient. When they make the right decision I find it hard to be upset.

The fact the flames are on the receiving end of proper punishment sucks but I think they made the right call.
This. OMG a million times this.

The league is inconsistent, granted.

My hope is that they get better and better about giving out appropriate punishments, and you have to start somewhere. You can't whine about "this player didn't get a punishment, and look how bad this play was!" because that's in the past and it isn't going to change. I hope that the DoPS is learning how to do their job better and is going to get it right more often than they get it wrong, because nothing is going to be perfect.

This was the right call, although it was 1 game more than I thought it would be. However, since he was already spoken to earlier in the season, they were forced to be a little more harsh this time. It's still appropriate, and not some weird Wideman punishment based on setting a precedent. Accept it and move on.
Cali Panthers Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Cali Panthers Fan For This Useful Post: