View Single Post
Old 11-23-2015, 08:54 PM   #1
FFR
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:
Default Travel Agent Services

Hi Everyone!

I am a Calgary based travel agent. I offer full travel services with no fees - I do all the research and booking for you and you get the same or better price than you find online!

I am finally starting a thread because we've been told of some big sales on Black Friday. Now - what 'big sale' actually entails is up for some debate. Some people think it's going to be great, some people think it will be underwhelming. In any case, it may be worth checking out.

If you were thinking of getting away this winter (or summer), contact me and let me know what you are thinking. I can add you to my list of quotes to do on Friday and will send you a personalized quote.

If you have any travel needs after Black Friday, please keep me in mind! I can arrange flights, hotels, all inclusive vacations, Disney vacations, cruise vacations, weddings, multi generational travel and more.

I am also more than happy to answer any questions you may have!

Check out my site: www.impacttravel.ca or follow me on Facebook (facebook.com/impacttravel.ca) or Twitter (@ImpactTravelCA).

I am working on negotiating some discounts for CP members - they wouldn't apply to any sales from Black Friday but I hope to have something in place for the beginning of December.

Last edited by FFR; 11-23-2015 at 08:55 PM. Reason: Title Change
FFR is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to FFR For This Useful Post: