View Single Post
Old 06-28-2017, 07:13 AM   #788
Senator Clay Davis
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love View Post
tl;dr
We could go back and forth on this forever, so let me go ahead and end it now; You don't care even slightly about competitive balance. If you did, you'd be on here complaining that the Eastern Conference has had one team in the Finals the last 7 years, the team of LeBron plus two other stars. But are you complaining about it? Of course not. The Eastern Conference has been far, far, faaaaar more boring than the Western Conference the last 7 years. I didn't see you in here complaining when the Cavs were skating through the East on cruise control this year. Wonder why.

More to the point, would you really be on here complaining right now if LeBron were on the Warriors and Durant on the Cavs? Absolutely not, and please don't insult everyone's intelligence here by saying otherwise. You think LeBron is the greatest ever, I seriously doubt you'd have a problem with him being on a team that's looking at possibly winning 4-5 rings in a row, since if he passed Mike in rings you'd use that as your irrefutable proof he's better. And that's the real reason you hate the Durant move, unless something very unexpected happens that move likely ended LeBron's championship window.