View Single Post
Old 06-26-2017, 10:10 AM   #781
Love
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senator Clay Davis View Post
As far as Golden State "ruining basketball", well....they're ruining the NBA as far as a competitive product that's worth watching, but they play exceptional basketball, far nicer to watch than any team LeBron has ever been on. So no, they are not ruining basketball and in fact basketball would be much better if every team played like the Warriors.
I'm sure it is fun watching a glorified all-star team every night. 4 HOF'ers with guys like Iguodala and Livingston coming off the bench is ridiculous. Crazy how Lebron was a (+) differential player against them and when he'd rest for a minute or two, the Warriors would go on a 12-0, and it happened like every time he sat. He really is the greatest player of all time and it makes me sad to realize that he's getting older :((. Love was pretty terrible outside of that one miraculous shooting performance. PG will be able to carry the load of the offense for at least a couple of minutes next season and be able to score the basketball while Lebron sits, which is all he needs. They desperately need to upgrade their backup PG too as Deron Williams is ####ing awful. That old piece of #### needs to retire. He was getting exposed on both ends of the floor, every single game. They bring in a competent backup 1 guard like Rondo who's an elite defender and is still a great player who can pass the rock as well as any in the league as well as PG, I think they've definitely improved their team compared to this year.

Quote:
o no, they are not ruining basketball and in fact basketball would be much better if every team played like the Warriors.
They built an unbeatable team to deal with Lebron dude lol. Sounds like you have an irrational hated for Lebron (as most fans of the eastern conference do, because he made your franchise his son). Lebron ran the east on the back of his greatness. The weasel Durant and Curry had to scheme together to build the greatest team of all time to guarantee a ring. Really sad. Durant even admitted to be texting and talking with Green throughout the entire season 2 years ago, and was even in their locker room after OKC lost to GS. What a #####. I barely want to shake my opponents' hand if we lost to them in rec ball, let alone be in their locker room celebrating with the team that just eliminated MY franchise from the conference finals. Can't wait till Lebron takes these dudes out again. Curry will never win a FMVP because he's a mental midget.

Quote:
Their bench is still trash
Yup. Their bench arguably lost Lebron the series. They couldn't do anything. Here's hoping Billups can make some changes. Their bench is way too old, without having anybody that specializes at anything on it. They need to find their own Iguodala really badly.
Love is offline   Reply With Quote