Thread: Golf!!!2!
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2017, 10:54 AM   #900
Bear
Crash and Bang Winger

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Realtor 1 View Post
Played the Jubilee course at St Andrews last week and toured Trumps course. I need to go back and golf Trumps course, the most magical looking course one could imagine. Standing on the first tee box, all you see is monster dunes, lush green fairways (rare this time of year) and the green in the distance. You are literally dialed in on that hole and can see nothing else around you.
St Andrews is a place you would want to buy the 3 day unlimited golf package and golf as many of the 7 courses while staying in St Andrews for the 3 days before moving on.
I've played Trump's course in Aberdeen and agree its a phenomenal track. Probably the best course I've played anywhere in the world. Still hope they build the wind farms though.

Getting married in St Andrews next year and staying on after the wedding to play a bunch of rounds. Best place in the world.

Btw - for anyone wanting to play the old course... Just turn up to the starters box as a single and you'll have no problems. Might wait an hour or 2 but its not much of a hardship to sit in the wee café and watch ppl tee off for a while.

Last edited by Bear; 03-21-2017 at 10:56 AM.
Bear is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bear For This Useful Post: