View Single Post
Old 05-19-2017, 02:54 PM   #992
TheSutterDynasty
First Line Centre

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flabbibulin View Post
edit- oops, misread your post. Thought you were asking about my collective arts post.

Anyway, I recall most of their bombers being around 7.99- with Co op being a big seller. Hard to compare them to unibroue, being arguably the best belgian style brewery in Canada. Pretty sure unibroue bombers are closer to $10 at most stores?

Of course, anything from outside Alberta-BC-Sask is overpriced these days... which brings up the point that it is really unfortunate how poor the selection in Alberta has become for craft imports... particularly the American micro breweries. Prices have just made it unsustainable- no one is going to pay $25+ for a six or $12 for a bomber. And while it is awesome that breweries around here are popping up all the time, the reality is many of them have a long way to go in terms of quality.
Thanks for this. Unibrou is a once a month treat at most for me for that reason, and even lesser quality tripels are delicious (ie big rock has one edit:i lied thats a bourbon barrel aged ale I'm thinking of) so alternatives are nice.

An environment in which a person encounters only beliefs or opinions that coincide with their own, so that their existing views are reinforced and alternative ideas are not considered.

Last edited by TheSutterDynasty; 05-19-2017 at 07:55 PM.
TheSutterDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote