Thread: Testimonials
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2015, 09:22 AM   #26
codfather
Farm Team Player

Exp:

This is a little overdue, but moving is time consuming.

I've been looking at buying a house for years but only recently did it become realistic to look into more seriously. That meant it was time to look for a realtor.

I very rarely post, but have been lurking the boards for many years and one of my favourites is Travis' Real Estate subforum. I had even messaged Travis a few years ago on here about something real estate related and the promptness and professionalism of his reply impressed me. Fast forward to now and I'm looking for a realtor and that had stuck with me. Between all of the good words and recommendations on CP and the way he still made time to respond to my question a few years back when I was just some internet random made choosing Travis as our realtor an easy decision.

Travis was fantastic at getting back to us quickly regarding any questions we had and with getting showings setup for houses we were interested in. His insight into the market and the houses we looked at was invaluable. He showed us every house we wanted to see, even those he knew we weren't likely to go with. We ended up purchasing a very nice house and were able to get a great price on it. I've already recommended Travis to a friend of mine and will continue to recommend him to anyone looking to buy or sell. When the time comes to sell my place, Travis will be the first person I call.

Thanks for all your help Travis and thanks again for the Brian Burke meet and greet!

Cheers!

Just a quick aside, a friend of mine did recommend a realtor and wanting to do my full research into something so important I did consider her, but her website was awful (think goecities bad). I pulled Travis' site up and this other realtor's and showed them both to the girlfriend, flipping back and forth between them (kind of like an optometrist - "better or worse?"). Let this be a lesson, if you need a website for your business, make it look good and be functional. Don't cheap out because it will make you look less professional.
The Following User Says Thank You to codfather For This Useful Post: